IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Weekly Update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weekly Update, 3rd & 4th February
RichFromant
post Jan 29 2018, 08:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

Bust week ahead this week, we are in need of monsters both days at the weekend, please help out if you can:

Tuesday
Max 1k Tuesday Club being reffed by Giles, dealing with some final dawn fall out plot. Plenty of space for more players, especially as it already has a full crew

Saturday
Max 250 – Being reffed by Giles as part of a mini campaign he been reffing for some new & returning players, has an a-ref but is in need of some monsters
Fallen Angels Part 1 – The first part of a max 1500 campaign being reffed by Lee, details of which can be found in the latest Almanac. Currently has 1 player space and 1 monster space left
We also have another system using a couple of areas today, and one using the caves in the evening.

Sunday
Max 250 – Has 10 players, but no ref or monsters! Really need someone to step in to help this run
Of The North Max 5250 Guild Special – Andy W reffing this GS special, which is full on players and monsters
Closed Max 700 – Part of the ongoing campaign being organised by Sarah W and reffed by Ian H, is full on players but could do with some monsters booking
Young Players – Being reffed by Tim and Paul, currently 6 players booked, few more would be good!

Further Ahead
Another Extended Length update: We are waiting on 2 confirmations which I should be getting today, soon as I have those I can put up the post which is otherwise ready and waiting to go. Currently looking at 2 x 4-days, 2 x 3-days and 3 x 2-days, more details soon as I can.

On the 17th February there is the Knights of the Land election result 2 party dungeon, it currently has 15 people booked and is in really need of a ref for the 7.5k section. Lee is reffing the highs and can supply some plot for it. It also is in need of monsters, please help out if you can.

We are having another kit fair & Open day on the 12th May, with traders coming along and another BBQ and few beers in the evening. Keep the date free in your diary

Rumours and Gossip
The weekend just gone we were caving by candle light due to an electrical fault somewhere between the cafe build and the caves. After much investigation by Jason and Jimmy from the tour side, they have given up trying to find the fault and decide to lay a whole new stretch of cable in to our part of the caves! They are hoping to have this all done this week, so Tuesday club will have no power, but we should be back by Saturday. I will however look to confirm this Friday!

The Club Supporter Scheme has been popular again this year, with nearly 50 people signed up so far. Can sign up any point during the year, the full details can be found here: http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=32196
I have heard some details of the plans for the hobbits armpit, which include multiple buildings, over split levels, which certainly sound exciting, so the money is being put to good use!

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Feb 1 2018, 08:53 AM
Post #2

Saturdays dungeon are both good to go, with at least 1 space on each side of each event if people are still wanting to get involved.

Sunday is still desperately in need of a ref for the Max 250, I will keep trying but if anyone is free to ref please book on. I can supply a dungeon if needed. Other events looking ok, YP's is full on players in the morning and has decent number of crew, which is nice to see.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Feb 1 2018, 12:04 PM
Post #3

James I has stepped in to ref's Sunday's 250, he could do with an a-ref and couple of monsters to help him out

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:33 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins