> An apology to my fellow Dwarves, Max 750 Sunday 13th
MarkD
post Oct 16 2019, 04:12 PM
Post #21

Levy

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,413

Reshtar,

I wouldn't personally call my saying that "I would also expect him to be cast out" to be "slating you on a public forum". The main purpose of that post was that what you did could have resulted in the loss of life of another, and those kinds of actions aren't ones that someone should be able to take easily.

In any case, I consider these forums to be a much better place to converse for most things (this included) as it invites other points of view into the discussion, rather than a closed, one on one conversation. I am just as much a member of the legion as I am of clan Earthsunder, so I do not see why it is important that I posted there at first.

I am not trying to add fuel to the fire, I think this matter has already been dealt with, and I am glad that you have apologised and are working to control your anger. I too was once filled with fury from my past, and it was thanks to Ashalan that I hold it under control now. Perhaps you could come up to the Hearthlending and we could fish together at my pond.

Hermish

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BenG
post Oct 16 2019, 04:36 PM
Post #22

Militiaman

Member No.: 6,995

Hermish

I suppose I do see it differently as I’m a dwarf first and anything else second so I would prioritise that beyond anything else.

I suppose I can also understand your alliegence to shadow legion but for me, it can never take priority over my race.

Thank you for that kind offer. You supply the fishing rods, I’ll bring the finest ale I can find and we’ll put this all behind us.

Reshtar

+Quote Post
MarkD
post Oct 16 2019, 04:38 PM
Post #23

Levy

Member No.: 2,413

QUOTE(BenG @ Oct 16 2019, 05:36 PM) *
Thank you for that kind offer. You supply the fishing rods, I’ll bring the finest ale I can find and we’ll put this all behind us.

Reshtar

I'd be glad to.

Hermish

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2019 - 10:30 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins