IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
29th March Guild Special - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 29th March Guild Special
Nige
post Mar 31 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #21

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 162

Very sorry i didn't make it on saturday. This was due to having an ill and pregnant wife who needed to be taken to hospital (she's fine now).

Hope it was good.

Nige
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Mar 31 2008, 04:30 PM
Post #22

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

Glad to hear that your wife is well, which is the important thing.

As for the dungeon we had a comedy quartet consisting of 3 scouts and a pure priest.

Simon needs a thank you as do his two monsters in Dave & Chris? (So osrry if I got your name wrong!) for an interesingly themed dungeon with such historic referee favourites of "carry this ammo crate" and time in your potions are frozen.

Poor old Matt Way had to tank everything for us as a thug.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
post Apr 3 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #23

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Gordon @ Mar 31 2008, 05:30 PM) *
Glad to hear that your wife is well, which is the important thing.

As for the dungeon we had a comedy quartet consisting of 3 scouts and a pure priest.

Simon needs a thank you as do his two monsters in Dave & Chris? (So osrry if I got your name wrong!) for an interesingly themed dungeon with such historic referee favourites of "carry this ammo crate" and time in your potions are frozen.

Poor old Matt Way had to tank everything for us as a thug.

+Quote Post
post Apr 3 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #24

Group:
Member No.: 0

oops... uploaded that by accident.

Well, I enjoyed it very much so thanks again to Simon and the monstering crew. And tanking wasn't so bad as a thug with lee's combat curing skills, although I did have a moment at the start when I thought I'd get the ammo box all day... 'oh yeh, you've got strength, you can roleplay that by carrying the heavy thing', but luckily it wasn't to be.

If more dungeons were as enjoyable as that I'd pay Ryanair their £30 for the trip over more often!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:21 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins