> The Circle and the Hedge, For those of the Circle, but publicly available
Will
post Sep 1 2019, 06:33 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

To the Circle,

Following my recent times in the reclaimed lands combating the machinations of the Destroyer, some events came to light that prompted me to speak with my colleagues on the Seven regarding Hedge, in particular Issac who has been excellent in his advice. He has taken my somewhat rambling thoughts and words and helped to condense them into this far more digestible statement:

The Seven have discussed the Edicts and wish to remind all members of the Circle that those of power are free to join at any point in their life. Any Hedge who wish to work for the betterment of the people of the Baronies are welcome in our ranks and shall be given the time and support they may need to better control their power. The Circle becomes stronger by persuading those of power to join with them, not spreading fear amongst the people.

- No supernatural power shall be left to the whim of the Individual. All power is part of the Eternal circle of element - man - spirit. All those of power will accept their place in this Circle.

- No user of supernatural power shall use this power against a fellow user of the higher arts. Mage does not fight mage, Priest does not fight Mage and Priest does not fight priest. Never again shall the land be rent by the thoughtless and childish misuse of power.

Murder of any citizen of the Baronies by a member of the Circle will be investigated closely to understand whether it was justified and provide advice accordingly

Do not hesitate to seek us out for further guidance. Our lands strengthen through your work, and does not go unnoticed.

Sonasello
One of and on behalf of the Seven

--------------------
Will Power - rednax1984@gmail.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Padallen
post Sep 1 2019, 10:04 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 96

Are druids allowed to join?

How do we go about this!?

Scribed on a scrap of paper and obviously changed hands a lot.

--------------------
Paul Dallen

Just my 2₲ worth!! :-)

+Quote Post
Will
post Sep 1 2019, 11:27 PM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 158

Dear annonymous,

No.

But make yourself known and someone will be in touch shortly.

Sonasello

--------------------
Will Power - rednax1984@gmail.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 02:09 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins