IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Extended Lengths - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Extended Lengths, close of 2016 and rebirth to 2017
duncanmatthias
post Nov 9 2016, 04:31 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

So with the clocks changing the night’s drawing in, the extended length season for 2016 has come to an end, and finished strong with a 3-day at a nice little local site. As always there were good points and bad points to this years extended lengths, some lessons learned, and good times had by many.
Personally I have found in the 3 years I have been at the helm of Labyrinthe, a completely successful extended length season is still my holy grail, and the thing that is hardest to pull off. For those who haven’t seen, heard or been in contact with the booking process, the man hours that go into pulling off a successful extended length are huge, let alone multiple successful events.
This year my willing victim was Mr Power, and I am grateful for all the work he put into some great events, there were a nice little mix of events at various set of sites, and as far as I can tell all players had great times. I am also greatful to all the refs and crew who without we would have had no events at all. But special praise has to be given to Mr Power, who in the face of several challenges, gritted down and got through the season. As Part of the 2016 season he had already laid some good foundations for 2017, and indeed a couple of the sites being used next year, were booked earlier this year by him.
But what is next year I here you ask. Well a new victim, well two is better than one, and Team FroKat will be heading up the extended length season for 2017. They have already had several meetings, I have been privy to a fair number of e-mail discussions, and the planned event diary. I must say personally I am excited for next year. We have our final meeting tomorrow night to finalise prices, hopefully to announce next week. So watch this space, in the mean time you can reach them at the below address.
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

Rgds

Duncan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:27 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins