IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> update
DavidFisher
post Jan 16 2015, 03:08 PM
Post #21

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 446

A little bit more information this conversation reminded me about....

The bird people have saints. I understand there are very few but they are key in the whole story of what is going on. The first bird creature to rise to sainthood was the one that taught them all to fly.
Then this sainted bird worked with another birdman to trap the horrific killer thing in the cave with eyes (behind the 3 rituals, one of which we broke). In return of this, the bird people sainted the second bird.

It turns out, the second bird was only doing all the "good" stuff in order to get sainted and was in fact a right evil git. Once sainted it either caused the souls of bird people to stop flying so they can't go to heaven or the actual bird people to stop flying - not sure and this is one of the key issues with this place - the fact one of their saints is actually a git

I am sure a lot of this is wrong but some grains in here are true
Might help

Thalion
PS I can't be there tomorrow as Tai needs his laundry doing and after that I am out canvassing for new members to join the Church
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:12 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins