IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
please help ! - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> please help !, brief part 2
post Apr 14 2010, 03:17 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

For those that are doing the Hell company....

several days after the first stange dream the following takes place the next time you fall asleep

''A blood stained knight walks towards you on a path made of demon bone, his sword is covered in the blood of the fallen demons he had slain....
He begins to speak at first a whisper but then you hear '' i have failed'' the image fades and you see a rift broken and 2 figures laughing and running from it ....not figures....DEMONS !!!!!!
The vision again changes to a village that before your eyes begins to burn and crumble....the image shifts back to the knight and he starts to cry....so many dead my fault i was not strong enough....
....He screams ''DAMN THIS CURSE WILL DID I HAVE TO DIE''..........he then looks directly at you and says i need you help i have very little strength gather together near the city of algaz there is a mercernary outpost
oppersite the tavern of the fallen arrow - i will use my last strength to meet you there at 10:45 on the sunday of the 18th....please help....SUDDENLY the image changes to the marching of feet 10,100,1000,10,000 feet marching and the sound of metal on metal.....You awake in a cold sweet with the taste of rust/steel in your mouth............''

You may commune if you wish but i dont want to give to much away

See you sunday

Alan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Apr 18 2010, 06:50 PM
Post #2

Group:

Thanks for today, was a good dungeon and lots of fun back for my first time in like 16 years smile.gif
Looking forward to doing it again sometime soon, and already trying to think what to spend my points on.

Hopefully I will have more to do next time as I try anc catch everyone else up.

Thanks

Stuart

+Quote Post
post Apr 18 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #3

Group:

QUOTE(morganis @ Apr 18 2010, 07:50 PM) *
Thanks for today, was a good dungeon and lots of fun back for my first time in like 16 years smile.gif
Looking forward to doing it again sometime soon, and already trying to think what to spend my points on.

Hopefully I will have more to do next time as I try anc catch everyone else up.

Thanks

Stuart

Just to Echo Stuart,Many thanks to Monster crew ref a ref and players aswell for making a comeback so enjoyable nd a very worthwhile use of a sunday.we have already booked another ....thanks thanks and thanks again.:-)

+Quote Post
post Apr 19 2010, 08:20 AM
Post #4

Group:

Adding to the Monday chorus of thanks - a big thank you to Alan who came back to reffing after a few years off with a fine display of plot and a horde of Myronese demons to throw at the party.

And he got the Church of Taltar doing sheep impressions, which has tlo be a winning move.

Lucy

+Quote Post
StuartEaston
post Apr 19 2010, 04:39 PM
Post #5

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 105

Yes, big thanks to Alan for reffing and to Jules, Carlo and BBB for monstering. The dungeon was very interesting and was really dangerous for me! I enjoyed the plot and the party. Hopefully this will be the start of a campaign that we can take part in. Although maybe less sheep next time.

Stuart

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:16 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins