IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Max 500 Starsday - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Max 500 Starsday
JamesBroderick
post Mar 27 2019, 10:12 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 64

Good afternoon we are looking for mercenaries to investigate why and what has caused a outbreak of disease in the village of silo just outside of deci

The village is currently under quarantine and will be until the outbreak is dealt with.

If any mercenaries are contagious after investigation they will also be quarantined with the village.

The city of deci wishes to restore the small village of silo Back to its former farming glory but if the outbreak cannot be contained for destruction of the city will commence

The city of deci
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JamesBroderick
post Mar 27 2019, 10:22 AM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 64

If The village of silo isn’t dealt with by the end of starsday they are tangel

will be sending Kala beggars to destroy anyone remaining

The city of deci

+Quote Post
jj420
post Mar 27 2019, 10:27 AM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 4,677

I will go and see what can be done. If it dosnt work out shall I just put everyone to the knife?

Hopscotch
Of deci.

+Quote Post
BBB
post Mar 27 2019, 01:10 PM
Post #4

Deity

Member No.: 25

For any Mercenaries in attendance I am willing to offer 2,000G for the first decent written report I receive on what you uncover or encounter and remedies taken.

Anath Halfblack
Vizier of Deci

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
draco
post Mar 27 2019, 02:28 PM
Post #5

Heldsman

Member No.: 598

Anyone messssing with Deci hassss me to answer to

Seven

--------------------
James Isteed

Isteed.Labyrinthe@outlook.com

(the big one)

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Mar 27 2019, 02:58 PM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 446

I am available this Starsday should you need assistance. I am a bit tied up with appointments but happy to cure diseases, aliments and restore the dead, should it be required.

Come and see me in my medical office - 21B Stab Street

El Mina
(OOC If James is happy, I have a Deci-based healer, in Deci Gents that you might be able to use for an emergency restore life to get someone back in the game. 7K healing priest)

+Quote Post
jj420
post Mar 31 2019, 12:01 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

No need to send in the kallah. The taint has been removed.

Some guy called the necromancer was spreading this wered poison goop all over the place. I think he was working with some druids as we met them and they were slaging off deci. I put some to the knife so they no not to mess with us. This goop stuff was wered it coverd you in spoors that were really sticky.
Pooring a herbal curative over your self got rid off it.

We found some peons that had been tricked into some tunnels via notes saying come down hear to be healed. It was a trap. We found some guy called the jailer who was keeping them all there for his master and being payed prity well for it. He also got the knife! Was a vampire but we still gave him a full killing.

So to cleanse the area we made our way to this fountain thing that was full of water life stuff. There was the normal kind of stuff garding it that you would expect from a guy called the necromancer. And these wered poison elemental things that shifted about a lot and poisoned people. Everything was put to the knife.

After collecting the healing water we found our way to the centre of the corrupted land and did a ritual with the healing water.

Job done. Everything is clean.

When do i get my 2k grulls?

Hopscotch
Of deci

+Quote Post
jj420
post Mar 31 2019, 12:02 PM
Post #8

Mercenary

Oh ps.
We didn't find this necromancer guy so this could be a problem again in the future.

Hopscotch

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:01 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins