IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
OOC stuff for my section on the themeday - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OOC stuff for my section on the themeday
Netheril
post Dec 2 2019, 03:05 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

So, most already know the score, and the info has been available IC for months. But nonetheless only fair to just make clear the score here for my sections, as isn't standard.

You will IC be accepting and taking part in a ritual. This will send your consciousness across time to a series of key moments in the build up to the threat of Aviathar forming. This is the second part of this finale to the campaign. So those who were on the lead up in November obviously know a lot more about what is going on, but it should be easy enough to get caught up if just joining.

For this chapter, unlike last time, you don't need a second battleboard. Your own stats will be just fine. With the following amendment, ONLY for when back in time: You lose any non published retros / including anything that instantly restores you to life. Warcries and disciplines are fine, nothing else.

You must physically be present to participate in the ritual in order to travel back in time.

There will be more IC stuff to share about the ritual and rules, both from players who went before and from myself, so good idea to be on time for the start if first time doing this! smile.gif

You CANNOT lose vitae when back in time, unless you actually choose to I suppose, as may have happened last time. BUT if you die when in your host body back in time, then your actual body that is bound to the ritual will be summoned unconscious in close proximity to the nearest conflict with Aviathar's troops (one of the two other groups, both will be carrying foci and you appear near them). You are already unconscious when you arrive so cannot activate or use anything unless it can be activated ooc (as I know some can) or auto kicks in when you fall unconscious. And nothing can stop this from happening, you are knowingly and willingly accepting this when undergoing the ritual, the ritual fails if you do not accept it.

I will make very clear if and when you are back in your bodies and your own vitae is once again on the line.

Anyone on my section who doesn't have a 10k gift, pls drop me a PM or an email. Nothing bad, just something you will need to know for going back in time sections.

Any questions from anyone, feel free to drop me a PM.

Cheers,

Sean
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:57 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins