IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Weekly Update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weekly Update, 13th & 14th October
RichFromant
post Oct 8 2018, 08:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

Kat and Duncan are away this week so please keep non essential emails to the booking line to a minimum! Lee will be picking up the admin for the weekend but please keep an eye on this post for any changes as well.

Tuesday
It’s Tuesday club time again, a max 1500 hundred, this time followed by fish and chips from over the road. Currently 7 players booked plus an a-ref and a monster. Will P has kindly offered to book off playing to ref it but it would be great if someone else was free to ref it. There is plenty of spaces for players and monsters.

Saturday
Knights Max 1500 Guild Special – Being reffed by Ed and Stacey as part of a few lower level Knights of the Land dungeons, it has 11 players and 3 monsters, so is good to go!
Children of the Dusk Max 5K Guild Special – Being reffed by Tony R, it currently has 3 players and no other crew so will need some more of both to be able to run.

Sunday
In Purity/Knights Errant Max 750 Guild Special – This joint guild special is being reffed by Lee, it currently is full on players so needs another monster or 2 to join the a-ref and 1 monster booked.
Max 500 - Aimed at newer players, it is suitable for anyone between 8th and 500 points. Currently has 4 players booked but is in need of a ref and some crew. Is anyone able to help out?

Further Ahead
No we are in to the winter months we back to running in the caves every weekend. There are a few busy weekend already in the calendar, it would be good if people could book to play or crew them in advance, these are:
3rd November – A 3 party set of linked dungeons to help Sarah and Ian celebrate their first trip to the caves as a married couple! Plus a High level Amlas dungeon happening that day as well.
10th November – 2 knights dungeons, a brightest light dungeon and a lower level tribal dungeon happening
24th November – Empress Goddess, Brightest Light and Children of the Dusk guild specials.
Monsters for all of those will be needed!

Rumours and Gossip
Going to mention it again, Kat and Duncan are away this week, so please don’t pester them with cave stuff that can wait until next week!

Extended lengths are now done for the year, has been another successful year for events, despite a few hiccups and drama’s along the way but have been popular and lot of fun had by many on them. Thanks to all those who have put in time and effort to make them all happen and run smoothly. I will do more of a detailed season debrief in my next Almanac article.

We are looking to get details out on next years extended lengths by the end of the month, scout camps understandably give scouts first refusal on sites so want to have site confirmed as ours before definitely booking them!

The site Duncan and I looked at last week was very nice, although not cheap it had a great large building, lots of woodland with some cool sites and features in plus a kitchen that both Duncan and I would be keen to cook in! We waiting to hear back on when we could have it and negotiate the cost.

As you may have seen, Magic: The Gathering cards are now being sold in the caves and there are plans to run regular events in the function room under the cafe, keep an eye out for a post from Duncan confirming all the details.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonof
post Oct 8 2018, 10:49 AM
Post #2

GSM

Member No.: 54

If there is anything urgent relating to this weekend then please email me at the lee@labyrinthe.co.uk email.

Thanks

Lee

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
BBB
post Oct 10 2018, 01:17 PM
Post #3

Deity

Member No.: 25

Any chance of extra spaces opening up on Sat's KotL as it looks like being the only thing running Sat?

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Ferro
post Oct 10 2018, 01:31 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,812

QUOTE(BBB @ Oct 10 2018, 02:17 PM) *
Any chance of extra spaces opening up on Sat's KotL as it looks like being the only thing running Sat?

BBB

Am happy with more players providing we get another monster or two.

--------------------
Stacey

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Oct 10 2018, 02:59 PM
Post #5

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

With at least 1 new club member playing the 500, personally I’d be keener to see that run as well

Rgds

Dunxan

+Quote Post
BBB
post Oct 10 2018, 05:45 PM
Post #6

Deity

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Oct 10 2018, 03:59 PM) *
With at least 1 new club member playing the 500, personally I’d be keener to see that run as well

Rgds

Dunxan

Are you referring to Sunday's Max 500?

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Oct 11 2018, 08:47 AM
Post #7

Saturday's Knight's dungeon remains full on both side, if we get some more monsters can open it up to more players. The Children of the Dusk is looking shaky but we will confirm this evening if it will run.

Sunday's In Purity/Knights Errant has dropped to 7 players, so plenty of space for more, it could also do with another monster.
The Max 500 is up to 6 players, one of which is new to the club so we are keen to make this run. If you can help out with reffing or monstering to help this please do book on.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Oct 11 2018, 12:42 PM
Post #8

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

QUOTE(BBB @ Oct 10 2018, 06:45 PM) *
Are you referring to Sunday's Max 500?

BBB

Yes and getting my days mixed up smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ferro
post Oct 11 2018, 07:26 PM
Post #9

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,812

So Edd and I booked on to play the 500 on Sunday as the Knights Errant dungeon was pretty full.

Now that's down to 5 players and the 500 still has zero crew.

Is it possible we can merge? It's only a 250 point difference.

--------------------
Stacey

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Oct 12 2018, 07:11 AM
Post #10

Sorry never got around to updating last night, was rather an eventful evening but this weekend:

Saturday's Children of the Dusk is cancelled
Sunday's Max 500 is being reffed by James and Thom I. The knights Errant has dropped from being full to having 5 players but will still run.

More monsters both days would be good!

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:07 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins