IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Starfall Campaign Part 3: Brief - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Starfall Campaign Part 3: Brief, ~For Sat 25th March 17~
Gordon
post Mar 24 2017, 10:35 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

Hear Yea Mercenaries!

The Lady Tulan, Baroness of Silverthorn with the willing support of House Stromgald offers hire to those of sound mind and able body willing to work to the benefit of Empire and the safety and security of the people of Silverthorn.

The mining settlement of Copper Brook was lost to the Mittlenacht at the Dawning of the year.

Continued exemplary work by mercenaries answering the Baronesses prior call for aid successfully reached Copper Brook through the roots of the World Tree and learnt much of what has transpired there both prior to the Dawn and since.

A continued hire is offered to those members of the company that served the Baroness and her people so well with their initial and subsequent investigations and again announced to the wider mercenary caste should others be willing and able to assist.

The goal is to seek the safe return of Copper Brook and its inhabitants to the Barony of Silverthorn and assistance is required to ensure her people are maintained alive and well while such is successfully facilitated.

Hire is to be offered once more by the Noble Factor, Jace Nathaniel, for the morning of Starsday 25th March from the Baroness Keep at the 10th hour. There is much to understand and achieve, promptness is a requirement.

Those wishing and willing to assist are welcome to accommodation at the Baroness’s Keep on the previous night such that a prompt start can easily be achieved.

Bartholomew Spire
Reeve of Silverthorn Keep

Note: Players under 250pts get their potions and armour provided; everyone else you are in the big boy leagues and need to cover this on your own.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
trussedfund
post Mar 24 2017, 11:28 AM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 374

I am coming to help. It's my first mission.

Professor Wacksplatter

--------------------
Brett

+Quote Post
BBB
post Mar 24 2017, 01:21 PM
Post #3

Deity

Member No.: 25

Happy to offer my meagre services.

I've not been able to attend one of these hires so can someone:

(A) Fill me in on the important stuff I need to know from previous missions and
(B) Tell me where Silverthorn is.

Clive
Priest of Milora

PS I might not be prompt on the day due to other early morning commitments but I'll catch up if need be!

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Mar 24 2017, 01:51 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 52

Silverthorn: Is a small county/barony in the northwest of the Empire, the river Gremlin runs through it and it lies at the foot of the Forgotten Hills. To the west it is bordered by the Shedeff Forest. It is an out of the way county with nothing much going for it, with the establishment of Legion Town almost two decade ago it was finding itself as a growing trade route and centre linking it to the rest of the Empire. Now years after the fading of Legion Town, trade is dwindling and the economy is far from buoyant.
The barony has a main town also called Silverthorn and there are a smattering of small hamlets and villages, mines and similar throughout the barony, some with more significance than others. It's location puts it within the rural territories of Deci.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
Dave
post Mar 24 2017, 05:44 PM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 62

I'll be there if course. Sadly most of my cousins are grounded and can't make it. I'm sure these new people will be up the scratch....

Also could you inform you're guards this time I'm coming again, rather not wait outside in the cold again.

I'll make my way....

Jim Flashblade

--------------------
Lord Knight problems... Contact Stacey. I'm free!

+Quote Post
AlanG
post Mar 24 2017, 07:19 PM
Post #6

Mercenary

Member No.: 129

I find myself needing funds for my studies and believe now is a good time to take a mercenary hire so I will also attend.

Kreel
Servant of Nula

+Quote Post
NickBurne
post Mar 24 2017, 11:29 PM
Post #7

Militiaman

Member No.: 5,060

I be passing by those parts.

- Ged.

--------------------
Nick.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:25 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins