IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Leaving notice - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Leaving notice
Jezz
post Jun 19 2020, 07:54 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

Lords, Ladies and other honourable clan members, it is with a heavy heart I announce my intention to leave our guild with Lord Yang-To's permission.

I have been reborn as Fortune from my previous form of oni and feel my destiny is elsewhere now.

I will look back on my time here with no regrets and hope I can still call you friends.

With much honour and respect,
Oni-no-Budo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darkended
post Jun 19 2020, 12:30 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 497

The times of before,
Far in the past though they be,
Feel like yesterday.

Through many challenges, and against many odds, you have proven to be an unyieldingly loyal member of my clan, serving your Daimyo and the Emperor with distinction.

(Your ways of the social courts may have been...less conventional, but such things are not for everyone.)

With your rebirth, I know many things are changed and your path calls you elsewhere, nevertheless as you continue your journey, know that my tea house is always open. You shall be missed.

For the next 30 days, you remain a Jade Dragon Clan member, and I expect you to put your clan affairs in order. Please see me in the next few days also, as we will have some things to discuss privately.

After this time, you shall be granted permission to leave the clan with my blessing, for whatever destiny the fates lead you to.

I invite all of the council to join me in wishing Oni-no-Budo well on his journey.

Lord Tassuro Yang-To

Ear of the People
Family Daimyo of the Haiyū
Daimyo of the Jade dragon clan

--------------------
- Matt

+Quote Post
RobFarina
post Jun 19 2020, 01:35 PM
Post #3

Levy

Member No.: 5,213

Oni,

I wish you well whether the path may lead, know that you will always be welcome to take tea and discussion old times. You will be missed my friend.

Kato

--------------------
-----------------

Roberto

Kato Nsung - Scout
Ry'dihan - Red Wizard
Halphas - Ggrutuck Warrior/Spirit Warrior
Magmus - Troll Warrior
Lao Tzu - Pure Priest

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:12 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins