IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Cave Development Fund 2016 - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cave Development Fund 2016, Previously club supporter
duncanmatthias
post Jan 5 2016, 07:49 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

It is the time of year again when we hope to recieve some donations, this previously was reffered to as the Club supporter scheme. The relevant form can be found in the downloads section of the forums with the booking forms.

2015 saw a change to how funds from the scheme where managed, but i think this was for the good of everyone, and the cave inferstructure has benefited greatly in 2015 from the funds.

We have therefore re-branded this year to The Cave Development Fund, as it has for the last 3 years this will have an annual membership fee, of £20.

There are no funds from 2013/14/15 to bring forward into this year.

All funds collected this year will be spent on improvements to Labyrinthe, by the funding of specific improvements to the physical environment. This will be done primarily through work weeks at the caves. It is our intention to run 2 work weeks this year, after the success of the one in 2015. Further details of the work weeks will follow shortly.

Please remember the Cave Development Fund initiative is completely voluntary, and it is also permissible to “donate” more than the required £20, in which case these funds will all be spent as detailed above.

In addition:

• Donators will be able to start one non-standard base class/race change in the year without the normal requirement of on/after a days monstering. Other requirements (monster point cost and relevant app etc) still apply as normal.
• Hermit lists/Stairway lists will have the admin fee of £1 waived for Club Supporters.
• Donators may always make monster point items from table 3 regardless of monster points earn’t.

Further benefits or exclusive offers may be made available at a later point, as always if you think of something, contact the booking line, i might not have thought of it.

To reiterate The Cave Development Fund is entirely voluntary, and it is the intention that club members are not pressured, cajoled or otherwise persuaded into donating. Donations can be paid at the desk by Cash or Card, or alternatively by BACS to the usual account with reference: Membership2016. I am also always keen to hear peoples ideas for things to build and do in the caves, so always feel free to drop me an e-mail or catch me for a cup of tea at the caves.

Regards

Duncan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:45 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins