IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Brief for Tues club 12 Feb - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Brief for Tues club 12 Feb, Notices pinned in main mercenary taverns across Imperial cities
dhurrell
post Feb 11 2019, 08:03 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,966

I, Mortimer Tewdric, vassal to House Amorphous request the assistance of mercenaries to investigate the reports of undead near the village of Little Rosehue, the northern edge of the Evergreen Forest. Undead have been coming out of the forest and attacking villagers on the outskirts of Cengarn. Trade has been disrupted and nothing has been heard from neighbouring villages for a while so moderate threat is expected.

Interested parties in taking this commission should report to the northern Guard-post of Cengarn, the main town of the Barony of Eldith at the 6th hour Airsday eve. The gates will be barred on the approach of dusk as per standard practice across all my settlements, so I shall meet you there to save wasting time trying to seek entry.

Mortimer Tewdric
Steward of Cengarn
Guardian of Tarroc Bridge
Devout of Solis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:55 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins