IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Players Wanted, and some monsters too !
DaveR
post Jan 30 2017, 11:16 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 123

Hey folks,

As you probably are aware I have foolishly decided to ref a Guild Start up for an all encompassing scout guild this Saturday. (4th)

I've currently got a plot, a dungeon outline and will begin fleshing it out with stats in the next couple of nights.

What I don't currently have, is enough players to make it count as a Guild special. I have 5, which means I still need a couple more to get it off the ground. So if you have missed a professional guild slot for all your pathfinder types - come join in the fun !!

Don't worry about the level (3k unbalanced) 3 of my party are sub 1k and TBH the scary encounters all target Greenway because, well, it's Greenway .....

Speaking of targeting Greenway - if anyone finds themselves at a loose end - I could also do with another monster or two to help smash Benson in the nuts ... ( I kid you not, there IS a NPC called 'NutCracker' in the dungeon.....)

Lunch, Lifts and Beer in the pub afterwards on offer if you can help out in anyway possible !!!

Dave

--------------------
-----------
Dave

Todays Bonus Question;-
-------- What was invented by someone who didn't want it, bought by someone who didn't need it, and needed by someone who doesn't know it ?

Remember, Whilst Google is your friend, try using your grey matter first ;)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 01:26 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins