> Ask the GSM!
JonMace
post Nov 15 2019, 05:51 PM
Post #241

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 90

3 part question

1) can you use counter / contra mastery against a pure weapon?

part 2 if the answer is no

2) can you use counter / contra mastery against a pure weapon if you are wielding a weapon with the same power as the pure weapon?

if no to part 2

3) can you use counter / contra mastery against a pure weapon if you are using a pure weapon of the same power?

Yes to question one.

Lee
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BenG
post Nov 17 2019, 10:27 PM
Post #242

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,995

Hi Lee

A couple from me that have come up recently if I may!

It says in the races book that dwarves are not adversely affected by the use of darkness or light designed to obscure normal vision. It then goes on to specify a few key spells but is this limited to those? Or is their ability more akin to the “see through all forms of supernatural darkness” ability and would cover spiritual darknesses as well?

And the Of the North guild ability immunity to all forms of cold, does this cover a wraith’s freeze touch as well?

I’ve had adamant views to the positive and negative from very experienced players so totally confused now

Thanks

Ben

For dwarves it does let you see through supernatural darkness, but also makes you immune to blinding flash and bedazzle for example.

Yes complete immunity to all forms of cold makes you immune to freeze (so of the north or winter elf for example).

Lee
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2019 - 07:05 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins