IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Scrolls of a Goodly Nature sought. - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scrolls of a Goodly Nature sought., I would like to buy some...
post Apr 2 2008, 12:10 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Greetings,

I am in need of some Goodly spiritual scrolls, and would like to buy some.

These are the types i need, however am still willing to buy others.

Bless Scrolls
Heal Scrolls
Total Heal Scrolls
Ressurection Scrolls

Thanks you,
Conan Silver
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Apr 3 2008, 01:31 PM
Post #2

Group:

Are there none out there that are able to sell these? I would be able to colect them this or next Starsday,

Conan,

+Quote Post
DanM
post Apr 3 2008, 01:36 PM
Post #3

Post Police

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

QUOTE(o0Lukemanders0o @ Apr 3 2008, 02:31 PM) *
Are there none out there that are able to sell these? I would be able to colect them this or next Starsday,

Conan,

Conan,

I'm more than willing to write you some of these, unfortunately if I do I will lose a lot of production time on my potions.

If you're willing to pay for my "time" then I can do so

Anthony

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post
post Apr 3 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #4

Group:

Hmm, it seems i need you for two things... Read the recent message i sent you privatly, if you are able to make me these AND the scrolls, then that would be splendid, and i would pay for the 'time'

Conan,

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Apr 3 2008, 01:41 PM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 52

Conan,

I have many such scrolls that I might be able to avail myself of. However I shall not be in Halgar for some weeks and I sensed your need was urgent. Should you still seek to acquire some in the coming weeks I will make some available.

Sir Variel Evasorn.

OOC: Not due at the pit until "Alguz" Day Saturday 26th April.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
post Apr 3 2008, 01:49 PM
Post #6

Group:

I see, well indeed you are correct i wanted these for next Starsday, however, i may still need some after that, so i shall keep in touch when i next need them,

Thank you,
Conan

+Quote Post
DanM
post Apr 3 2008, 01:53 PM
Post #7

Post Police

Member No.: 38

QUOTE(o0Lukemanders0o @ Apr 3 2008, 02:38 PM) *
Hmm, it seems i need you for two things... Read the recent message i sent you privatly, if you are able to make me these AND the scrolls, then that would be splendid, and i would pay for the 'time'

Conan,

Well I could easily knock you up some potions and write the scrolls, but I'm abroad myself this weeks end. I, selfishly, make things to hand out to those I travel with on weekd ends when I am out.

By my "time" I was more refferring to the fact that if I spend my time making scrolls, I have less time to make potions and that where my income lies. It could easily cost me some 10k grulls or more in lost time.

Anthony

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post
nadriel
post Apr 3 2008, 01:58 PM
Post #8

Militiaman

Member No.: 160

Oooh! Oooh! I can make some of those scrolls. Not the Restore Life one though. I get too bored half way through. But I can make the others.

But Mousel says I have to remember to ask for shiny money. In grulls, she says.

Harley

--------------------
Mike Horton - Plays Harley, Nadriel, Shinsei, Woodborn, Mr Black, Zath, Selgard, Chun and Daitaku

+Quote Post
post Apr 3 2008, 02:03 PM
Post #9

Group:

Well Mr Harley, if you are around this week, could you perhaps make a Total Heal and Cure Serious Scroll for me? I will pay you in grulls yes.

Conan,

+Quote Post
nadriel
post Apr 3 2008, 02:55 PM
Post #10

Militiaman

Member No.: 160

OOC: Will be down t'Pit this Saturday for the max 1k.

--------------------
Mike Horton - Plays Harley, Nadriel, Shinsei, Woodborn, Mr Black, Zath, Selgard, Chun and Daitaku

+Quote Post
BBB
post Apr 3 2008, 03:13 PM
Post #11

Deity

Member No.: 25

Conan,

You are welcome those scrolls I have. Seek me out and I will see what I can provide you with. Money is of no interest to me.

Or perhaps my disciples Sol or Mar'Eth can provide some of what you seek.

Tsu-Ling
Peace and Tranquillity

OOC: I _should_ be around Sunday but given my lengthy state of feeling crappines I'm not 100% certain running around in a cold cave is such a smart idea. If not try Iain Wimble or Ben Best and see if they can spare some scrolls. BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
BennyB
post Apr 3 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #12

Heldsman

Member No.: 43

QUOTE(BBB @ Apr 3 2008, 04:13 PM) *
Conan,

You are welcome those scrolls I have. Seek me out and I will see what I can provide you with. Money is of no interest to me.

Or perhaps my disciples Sol or Mar'Eth can provide some of what you seek.

Tsu-Ling
Peace and Tranquillity

OOC: I _should_ be around Sunday but given my lengthy state of feeling crappines I'm not 100% certain running around in a cold cave is such a smart idea. If not try Iain Wimble or Ben Best and see if they can spare some scrolls. BBB

I will check but my memory is that I have no scrolls at the moment, also I am currently visiting the villagers of the Island, and will not be able to be in Halgar this Starsday.

Mar'Eth Tremmens

+Quote Post
post Apr 3 2008, 05:46 PM
Post #13

Group:

Thank you Tsu-Ling and Mar'Eth, when i next see you, i would gladly recieve these from you, and i would offer my services in the future for your kindness.

Conan,

+Quote Post
Patch
post Apr 7 2008, 12:55 PM
Post #14

Mercenary

Member No.: 59

You don't wanna help them... they are trouble the pair of them...

well at least they are if you define trouble as your population being overtaken with a sudden desire to make rope sandles and contemplate their own navel while under threat... still...

Connan,

I seems likely that I will be in Alguz on the 26th Day of Aprius, I will have secured in my pouch the last five thousand Grulls I own, I will probably then give this to Haruld, on account of owing him large amounts of cash to cover Gravains recless use of scrolls and such...

However, it's likely that I will have the time to either write you some scrolls myself, or indeed look needy infront of Haruld and swipe some of his...

Failing that there is a high likeihood that I will be able to get Gravain and Galdor to put quill to parchment for you, and if you are very lucky (and we are so blessed by his presence) I will ask Aven if he can scribe such himself for you, though if he is able to return from his pilgramage is still uncertain.

it would of course be pleasant to meet you.

Harpell

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Harpell - He Who Is Elbrime
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake
Elan: Malefactum

For Malefactum Issues: Malefactum.IM1022@gmail.com

+Quote Post
post Apr 7 2008, 01:06 PM
Post #15

Group:

I've got some healy scrolls for sale.
And some asking spirits questions ones.

Rags

+Quote Post
post Apr 7 2008, 04:21 PM
Post #16

Group:

Indeed Harpell it would be an honour to meet you in itself, and i would be very greateful if you are able to scribe these scrolls.

Also, i would like to buy the 'healy' scrolls you possess Rags, are you able to meet me this Sunsday?

Conan,

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Apr 7 2008, 05:12 PM
Post #17

Legend

Member No.: 119

Harpell,

You? Scribe scrolls? Really?

I am afraid I have been taking some of Haruld's time to write some scrolls for me, but i will happily pass some on for you or members of your faith to use if you would like.

Hopefully old friend, I shall see you in Alguz that day. It has been a very long time.

Remstar

QUOTE(Patch @ Apr 7 2008, 01:55 PM) *
You don't wanna help them... they are trouble the pair of them...

well at least they are if you define trouble as your population being overtaken with a sudden desire to make rope sandles and contemplate their own navel while under threat... still...

Connan,

I seems likely that I will be in Alguz on the 26th Day of Aprius, I will have secured in my pouch the last five thousand Grulls I own, I will probably then give this to Haruld, on account of owing him large amounts of cash to cover Gravains recless use of scrolls and such...

However, it's likely that I will have the time to either write you some scrolls myself, or indeed look needy infront of Haruld and swipe some of his...

Failing that there is a high likeihood that I will be able to get Gravain and Galdor to put quill to parchment for you, and if you are very lucky (and we are so blessed by his presence) I will ask Aven if he can scribe such himself for you, though if he is able to return from his pilgramage is still uncertain.

it would of course be pleasant to meet you.

Harpell

+Quote Post
Stuart
post Apr 7 2008, 05:18 PM
Post #18

Legend

Member No.: 39

I think Harpell's dead, but they're keeping the myth alive to scare the unbelievers into thinking that Talthar is more potent than it really is. I mean, when was the last time he was spotted on Primus, let alone by a mercenary!

J
Restless

+Quote Post
Patch
post Apr 8 2008, 10:35 AM
Post #19

Mercenary

QUOTE(Carlo @ Apr 7 2008, 06:12 PM) *
Harpell,

You? Scribe scrolls? Really?

I am afraid I have been taking some of Haruld's time to write some scrolls for me, but i will happily pass some on for you or members of your faith to use if you would like.

Hopefully old friend, I shall see you in Alguz that day. It has been a very long time.

Remstar

Hold on... you are dead... what did you do with Clovis?

I know Ishma is a long way away, but I figured someone might have mentioned that clovis had crossed...

Yes... I scribe scrolls... or at least I have spirits and can buy inks and parchments and give it a bash... I'll admit sometimes I get the little dots out and they don't work... but no more than anyone else.

There is little point giving scrolls to me I'm afraid on account of the fact that my trip to Alguz will be brief, I have duties to attend to elsewhere and once I have offered what aid I can I will be leaving again for a while.

Give them to Thor, he's like a bad grull... he's always around, and much better suited to ensure they reach my faithful, and more likely to have money to donate to your good works.

I also look forward to seeing you my friend...

Harpell

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake

+Quote Post
Patch
post Apr 8 2008, 10:40 AM
Post #20

Mercenary

QUOTE(Stuart @ Apr 7 2008, 06:18 PM) *
I think Harpell's dead, but they're keeping the myth alive to scare the unbelievers into thinking that Talthar is more potent than it really is. I mean, when was the last time he was spotted on Primus, let alone by a mercenary!

J
Restless

well you of all people would understand the death of a god better than perhaps others...

If you think Harpell is dead then who is he to argue with such?

Whether he is but myth or legend, his life death and passing is not for me to say, people will belive as they wish, what I can say for certain is that it would be unwise to belive any myth, legend, or tale would some how be required to draw a false image of Talthar or his power, to sugest that his power is somehow lacking with Harpell dead or alive is simply foolish...

For the lord of Hope is eternal, and his Avatars are of little consequence in such.

He Who is Elbrime

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:25 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins