IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Brief for the 15th may - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Brief for the 15th may, This thread is private and only for Mercenary priests of Talthar
miles
post May 3 2011, 10:46 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 142

The below letter is found sealed in the poor box after sunsdays services addressed to ‘The Divine Thor and his Church’

To the Divine Thor,
My name is Thackery I am a scribe working for departments that work in conjunction with the Imperial Seers. I come to Church to pray for guidance often and with Talthar’s grace I am calmed and at peace, but recently I have found out some things that have me very worried not only for my self but possibly for the empire as well.
I dare not put too much to paper and I am in no position to ask for help from my god but I am at a loss as what to do. If you can help it would ease my mind greatly although I am unable to provide a hiring license or any form of payment so I understand if you will not help me.
I can briefly tell you what I know.
My job is to scribe out orders from the Seers and other departments so that they are clear and noted for the records before they are sent out to the various departments around the empire, but recently there have been unusual orders from people and departments including the use of Ritual chambers. The requests are scattered about and do not seem to be coming from one department which is unusual and they plan to start what ever they are doing early next month.
From what I have learnt they are planning to cast rituals concerning the dead but I am certain they are not talking necromancy and that is why I am worried.
I am busy over the next week or so with orders for the war against Myron so I can be in the cathedral on the 15th.
I hope you understand my worry and also the need to discretion as if it is found out that I went to you they would say I have committed treason and I would be executed and my family would suffer.

My prayers are with you

Thackery

OOC i will answer limited coms etc just PM me

miles

--------------------
The game is not always about balance

Apply rule 7 and don't overthink it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:52 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins