IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
A threat from the East - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A threat from the East, Posted in cities around the Empire
Will
post Feb 10 2015, 10:16 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

Dawn breaks in the Empire, and the citizens stir, getting about their daily business. Some commotion is noted shortly after, and crowds begin to gather around the finely penned proclamations that have emerged on several walls overnight.

To the Empire,

Citizens of the Empire. I am a man of few words but this must be said, over the last 7 months, I and my loyal samurai have been seeking the right of Vengeance as alluded to in the code of Bushido. This right was denied us by the current Lord of our clan, however the code of Bushido takes precedence in these matters and we left the Crane Clan.

Yes, in this we are Ronin, but this does not sway us from our goal. And our goal is this, the destruction of the filth Yuuri, currently festering in his stolen life as Daimyo of the Dragon Phoenix Clan...

I set this task before you, honourable people of the Empire. Bring the severed head of Yuuri to the gates of the before the end of spring, or I have 750 loyal men and women who will commit Seppuku simultaneously at my command.

For most, this will mean nothing, to some this will mean the world. If you care for the safety of our Emperor, Yuuri’s head will adorn the Imperial wall. Do not think that simply killing him and restoring his life will suffice in this. He must be dead forever, or face the consequences.

Go-Daigo Kimatchi

Warlord of the Red Crane Legion

Most looked confused, many shrug. Another obscure threat from and obscure place. Who even was this Yuuri? A Mercenary probably. Not something anyone was likely to be able to do much about. But here and there... a look of genuine concern. And understanding...

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:13 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins