IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Knights Of Renown - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Knights Of Renown
iainwimble
post Dec 31 2012, 05:18 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

All members of this guild are asked to hereby leave the guild of the Knights Of Renown.

I will not force any members hand at this moment and just a request and tho protecting the lifes of this guild.

Earl Majius
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Dec 31 2012, 05:32 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(iainwimble @ Dec 31 2012, 05:18 PM) *
All members of this guild are asked to hereby leave the guild of the Knights Of Renown.

I will not force any members hand at this moment and just a request and tho protecting the lifes of this guild.

Earl Majius

Oh Gosh.

I'm a bit worried.

I firmly believe in protecting the Land with whatever means necessary, with whatever it takes and all. I can't see how that is a bad thing.

Could I leave the Club please? The Club is just a place to drink, that offers an amazing shroud. But to me, it is more important to use my power to help people - which I do a great deal of within the Knights of Renown.

You're not going to stop my heart if I want to leave the club are you? I'd be awfully cross. I'm not going to work against you or anything, I just think the Club is less important.

So, um yes. As long as you don't kill me for it, I'll be leaving. I'm rich enough to go start my own club anyway.

Gully
Witch.

+Quote Post
iainwimble
post Dec 31 2012, 05:45 PM
Post #3

Hero

Gully i will not release you and to be truthful i would rather like for you to stay.

It is a warning and as i have heard of a threat to members of the Knight Of Renown, i will not force anyone to leave the Knights as i totally understand what they stand for.

Earl Majius

+Quote Post
iainwimble
post Dec 31 2012, 07:39 PM
Post #4

Hero

Just point out I am just asking for people to leave and will not be forcing anyone.

It is not the way of this guild and myself to force people.

Earl Majius

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:25 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins