IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Apologies for the intrusion - Urgent information needed - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Apologies for the intrusion - Urgent information needed
Mart07
post Sep 9 2016, 05:08 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 57

Dear all,

As above, I'm right sorry to barge into one of your guild halls, but I come seeking urgent information that may help to save some lives.

By way of introduction, my name is Warwick Winterbottom a priest of Talthar. Myself and a few others are attempting to thwart the plans of an evil bloke intent on causin' issues to goodly faiths and the influence of the divine on primus.

Part of our efforts will bring us in contact with a cult in Ishma what worship "Ayin hasad". The spirits of knowledge told me that some priests of the Lady of the Stars defeated a similar cult some years ago and might be able to share some information about this cult, of whatever this Ayin Hasad is.

If you can, please let me know as soon as possible - we may be meetin' them tomorrow.

Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer, and apologies once more for both the intrusion and urgency of this here request.

Regards,

Warwick Winterbottom.

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Christine
post Sep 10 2016, 09:27 AM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 110

You should speak to Zhara, she knows all about this. It was all tied up in the machinations of one of our enemies and I think they were led by Andrew Versman, who we killed.

Falorn

+Quote Post
Fionamullin
post Sep 11 2016, 05:59 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 198

Martin,
Sorry I missed this.
And am areffing.
Fi
X

--------------------
Fi

+Quote Post
post Sep 12 2016, 08:57 AM
Post #4

Group:
Member No.: 0

Falorn this man travels with sinners. You not welcome here friend of sinners. You and your sinner angels not welcome.

Falorn, the friends of this one, members of his faith killed me, they stopped me doing the good work, they are bad men.

Drifting Blizard

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Sep 12 2016, 12:40 PM
Post #5

Hero

Member No.: 57

Lady Falorn,

Thank you for the information - I was unfortunately unable to contact the priest you mentioned, but what you did share more than doubled what we knew ourselves!

(OOC - as Fi said, she was trying to kill us as the a-ref!).

Drifting Blizzard - your death was regrettable and only took place due to your own unwaverin' insistence that despite our pleas to the contrary you would continue with your plan of attacking with intent to kill at least one of the Shaehan priests travelling with us. As I made clear to you on the day, this was also the reason I did not re-grow your eyes - to avoid at least one, possibly two or even three deaths (includin' your own). She in her mercy healed you anyway and in doing so would have assisted in her own demise.

I do not agree with what happened to you, and am happy that Assiel restored you to life. The hatred and anger within you against all "sinners" (which in your eyes seems to be everyone except yourself) was truly astoundin' to behold.

I will take my leave as I didn't come lookin' for no trouble, and thank you again for those what have given assistance.

Warwick Winterbottom.

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:16 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins