IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Rufus Kol'Trane - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rufus Kol'Trane
post Jan 25 2018, 03:18 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Brothers and Sisters,

I would like to thank everyone for a nice and easy year as Lord Knight. And thank you for nominating me again, it is always a great honour. This year has seen us achieve many great successes, from musters to stories of fables and myths, from the Dawn to saving Cyrell. We will save the citizens of Cyrell and hopefully have their world restored. We are not just Knights of Primus, we are the Knights of the Land, all of them.

I have not been a Knight all of my life and I haven't always been the best Knight since I joined. The early days in my life I spent as a fisherman alongside my father, in Legend.

With the Knights returning to Legend they were able to vanquish many great evils and secure peace across the realm. Due to some events that transpired my way of life changed forever. With Tallios on one shoulder and Sinistrade on the other, my aim was always true, however my path there was a bit of a grey area. It took me a great deal of time to get the balance just right on three people's opinions, however I think I have finally got there. Through all of the chaos I knew one thing, more than anything else, I wanted to be a Knight of the Land.

I had many things I wanted to achieve as Lord Knight. Whilst I have been successful overall there are still things I have yet to do. I still believe that we should attend musters with other guilds, to guide and help other mercenaries.
Hopefully you will allow me to continue my work, but if not then we will still be lead by a great Knight. It is not just an honour to be nominated, but to be nominated alongside three great candidates. Each individual would be great for the role, each with their own direction.

My year would not have been so successful if it had not been for a new recruit. Someone I was keen to join and embrace all the values that our Order holds. It turns out that my initial judgement was spot on as he is already running against me for Lord Knight. Thank you Snow and good luck my friend.

Shield on Arm
Sword in Hand
Brothers Together
We Defend the Land

Regards,

Rufus
Lord Knight

I will try to answer all of the questions that have been asked before Starsday.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fatteacher
post Jan 25 2018, 08:44 PM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,355

Just a question for you Rufus. How are our guild stores looking please? Do we have any way to re-empower Resolution?

See you for the results
Godric Snowsson

--------------------
Andy

Godric Snowsson - Warrior/Wizard/Warrior Priest - 7.8k
Ginkgo Panama - Kensai/Warrior Priest - 4.9k
Grandbow - Human Spirit Warrior - 663pts
Noyen Nopac Zu - Snake Clan Monk - 1.9k
Coconut (aka ‘Dead Ogre Walking’)- Half Ogre Warrior - 4k

'It can't rain all the time!'

+Quote Post
post Jan 25 2018, 11:16 PM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

Hey Godric,

The stores are in pretty good shape, they could do with more magical scrolls but plenty of the important ones.

Resolution is already empowered, we have done work through the year to sustain it. Currently Resolution still has over half a year left.

Kind regards,

Rufus

+Quote Post
fatteacher
post Jan 25 2018, 11:22 PM
Post #4

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,355

QUOTE(Jack @ Jan 25 2018, 11:16 PM) *
Hey Godric,

The stores are in pretty good shape, they could do with more magical scrolls but plenty of the important ones.

Resolution is already empowered, we have done work through the year to sustain it. Currently Resolution still has over half a year left.

Kind regards,

Rufus

Good job and good luck!
Godric

--------------------
Andy

Godric Snowsson - Warrior/Wizard/Warrior Priest - 7.8k
Ginkgo Panama - Kensai/Warrior Priest - 4.9k
Grandbow - Human Spirit Warrior - 663pts
Noyen Nopac Zu - Snake Clan Monk - 1.9k
Coconut (aka ‘Dead Ogre Walking’)- Half Ogre Warrior - 4k

'It can't rain all the time!'

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:12 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins