IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Gimly - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gimly, An Introduction
RichFromant
post Jan 23 2018, 08:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

I have been a knight for over 20 years, and have held a lot of positions in our order during that time, including doing a previous stint as Lord Knight. So hopefully the majority of you know who I am.

In the summer I made a promise that I would stand for Lord Knight if nominated, so here I am standing.

The Knight's have a unique position in the world, a diverse group of people brought together under one banner with the seemingly simple task of defending the land. The Lord Knight should be someone who is able to bring all these people with different outlooks, from all walks of life and of all faiths together to complete this task.

We are thankfully in a position this year where we have candidates who should all be able to fulfill that role successfully and I look forward to seeing who the knights choose.

If people have any questions please feel free to ask.

Gimly

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:03 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins