IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
For The Attention of All - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For The Attention of All, The actions of Radah
Will
post Mar 14 2017, 02:58 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

I wish to offer no opinion on what I am about to say, I merely feel it is right and proper that the facts are laid out for all to see.

On Sunsday I found myself trapped in a world between worlds. The circumstances that brought me there were unfortunate but the path that protecting others led to. To leave, it turns out, would have caused much harm to the innocents of Primus. I did not know this at the time, but suspected some dire consequence so waited, safe, for those who were in a position to do or learn more to take action.

I want people to know that Radah enacted the supreme sacrifice, giving of his vitae and taking upon himself a detriment that will afflict him for some months in order to save me and ensure no others suffered. He did not have to do this, as I was prepared to turn on the wheel, and he knows this. He has asked nothing in return, only that he knows it was the right thing to do. As I understand this is the first time for many, many years he has expended vitae, and as such is a "big deal".

I extend my heartfelt thanks to him, and leave this information here for people to digest as they will.

In Mercy

Tirama

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KatSables
post Mar 14 2017, 03:26 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 26

Now then if he can just pop along and expend some for for the crimes he is wanted for he can get on with being a good guy.

Baroness Fiona Winterhaven

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Mar 14 2017, 05:55 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 446

Good for you Radah,

You may never be absolved of your crimes by the empire (and that is completely up to them) but redemption is tough road to walk and looks like you are giving it your best

Ardent
Of Michael

+Quote Post
Forefallen
post Mar 14 2017, 06:27 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 4,026

Radah,

I thank you for what you've done for our faith, it seems you genuinely have turned your ways. Although, I do assume that there must have been no other way if it came to the expenditure of your own Vitae.

Tirama, I am glad you're relatively speaking safe. Was there no other way to safely free yourself?

Best Wishes to all,

Joshua De'Fontaine,

Shaehan's Patriarch of Ishma

--------------------
QUOTE(Jack)
Only the good die young.

Many characters, long signature got boring.
- Guild head of Frontline, Wahadamune and Children of the Dusk, PM me for permission to join if needed!
- Head of the Fae Court of Delirium Noble House, PM for any info you need!
- Yes I will ref your guild special or campaign!

+Quote Post
JackFlashblade
post Mar 14 2017, 06:50 PM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 190

Radah had seemed to have turned from his dastardly ways when I last encountered him.

He was like a new man, driven by his faith in his god and his desire to do what is required to help Primus, and those who live within it.

Earl Flashblade

+Quote Post
Fionamullin
post Mar 14 2017, 07:01 PM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 198

Are people really that stupid?
He needs to be a mercenary, the only way he can do this is if people overlook/forgive his many murders.
If your goodly faith sapps your common sense please feel free to seek assistance from the church of Dead Heroes.
Milly
Heart Warden
War Lord
Baron of Wild Port
Commander of the 13th
Magistrate of Eartholm
(Real earned titles)
And Jack I'm sure you owe a heafty fine for allowing and sanctioning Radah to impersonate a blooded member of your cough House?

--------------------
Fi

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Mar 14 2017, 07:05 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 574

One swallow doesn't make a spring

Louis Athanyn
Governor of Bildteve

+Quote Post
Abel
post Mar 14 2017, 10:03 PM
Post #8

Hero

Member No.: 1,166

He did it because that's what Heroes do!

I think people need to look past what he has done wrong and see him for the Hero that everyone on my plane knows him to be. I see him day in and day out toiling with the needy in the church, yet everywhere he goes you're too busy looking for something wrong, Shame!

Seth/800 Blades
Angel of the Sun

--------------------
Jules
Seth/800 Blades - 10k - Pure Priest/Budoka/White Wizard
Kazan Toshimoko - 9.8k Council Yojimbo
Xeno - 6.2k - Ivory Warrior/Wizard
Dipp - 4k - Far Northfolk True Awakener
Sosen Oku - 3.7k - Jade Dragon Shaman (Bene/Healing/Jade Wiz)
Lt Benjamin Ford - 3.6k Nightsoil Comms Grey Knight
Moru - 3.1k - Twilight Elf Utility Wizard
-
Abel - RIP (21/08/15)

+Quote Post
Fionamullin
post Mar 15 2017, 08:01 AM
Post #9

Legend

Not at all looking for something wrong, just justice, and if he really had changed wouldn't he fell the shame you speak of and wish to pay for his crimes knowing the pain and heart ache he has previously caused?
There is no consistency in his actions like a child who has been caught doing something wrong and seeks to avoid a just punishment by being "good" for a while.
The Empire does not forget.
Milly
Etc.

--------------------
Fi

+Quote Post
LauraSB
post Mar 15 2017, 09:46 AM
Post #10

Mercenary

Member No.: 1,111

Nice Job Radah,
Much nicer than killing godlike draconian Creatures on Serke Kemi, keep up the good work.

Serenity

--------------------
Laura

Known to occasionally play;

Xue Yanshi- crazy fairy Kensai with death wish
Ningyou Dansu - Crane Daimyo- Honoured One, Celestial Mind (Mystic plus)
Supai- Awakener
Serenity - Tainted Ramillion shard, Absent Blade (budoka/ warrior priest)
Esmerelda Dawbringer - Human Noble, Pure Priest
Lilith Darkthorn - Blauz, Assassin/Wizard
Bayushi Nanori - Amles Human, Warrior
Devana - Nightsoil, Silver Wizard
Opal - Dwarf, 'stone' Guardian (forest guardian)

+Quote Post
Labyman
post Mar 15 2017, 11:55 AM
Post #11

Militiaman

Member No.: 5,457

I am not getting into a debate. I actually don't care about imperial law I care about what is right and what is wrong. What is good and what is bad.

Yes I committed some crimes in the past and I am deeply sorry for some of them. Killing a evil high priest of a church that inflicts pain, killing a vampire high priest, both of these crimes I would commit again and again. The others however I wouldn't.

I am not after thanks, I will do what's right, stand by my churches views and do what's required to make the world a better place

I saved tirama at my own expense because he is a high priest of a church that helps people and a good friend, who helped me when I was in a dark place on to the path of light and I found St Michael, for which I am eternally greatful.

I will always help the good and who need helping. And I will kill the bad, such as Argoth if I ever meet him again.

Radah of St Michael

--------------------
Radah of Michael - scout/psychic/wizard/priest /warrior 80,000 pts
Dev’ Stark - Wizard/Wizard 15000 pts
Destiny - Warrior/Druid - 14000 pts
Karn - wizard/ritualist

+Quote Post
Fionamullin
post Mar 15 2017, 12:52 PM
Post #12

Legend

I'm not trying to have a debate.
Just trying to make you understand that your past actions should have consequences and as a man of light you should accept those consequences and pay your price.
But I don't expect you to as you are a self serving coward who takes the easy way out.
I am only trying to ensure justice is served as is my duty.
Milly

--------------------
Fi

+Quote Post
post Mar 15 2017, 01:21 PM
Post #13

Group:
Member No.: 0

Unfortunately the laws of our Empire do not always allow or permit what is right and good. I would gladly break them if it meant saving a life and probably have without even realizing it at times.

I do not condone Radah's actions in general, I have seen him do some awful things but submitting to Imperial Law just because, would almost certainly just be a waste of life.

I do not work against our Empire but sometimes its laws work against itself!!

Tirack
Priest of Shaehan

+Quote Post
Dhiamara
post Mar 15 2017, 02:07 PM
Post #14

Levy

Member No.: 4,457

Good day,

I am glad that for all intents and purposes of your ongoing existence you have been saved Tirima. I will very likely visit you before my trip to Amlas; it will be nice to catch up.

Thank you for your hand in the return of our high priest Radah, I have only heard of your past misdeeds and merely hope you will not be found committing them once more.

Apologies Milly, although I can understand your passion in bringing this man to justice I will not deny him thanks in saving a life at such cost to himself, nor could I condone such harm to him. I desire only for peace.

Una
Kami of Calm & Shaehan's Matriarch of the Heartlands

--------------------

2022 mains
Una - Kami of Calm - 15k
Variaka/ViVi - Guardian of Delirium - 10k
Kasss - Spider Matron - 3k

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Mar 15 2017, 02:44 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 574

Tirack,

Keen to hear some examples - other than the felony that is restoring to life an outlaw I fail to see how you can heal your way on to the wrong side of the law!

Louis Athanyn
Magistrate

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Mar 15 2017, 05:47 PM
Post #16

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(Ryan @ Mar 15 2017, 02:44 PM) *
Tirack,

Keen to hear some examples - other than the felony that is restoring to life an outlaw I fail to see how you can heal your way on to the wrong side of the law!

Louis Athanyn
Magistrate

Report to Covenant HQ for immediate training and evaluation, Magistrate Athanyn! If you can't see how the Empire's most potent weapon (total heal) can be turned to criminal purposes, then you're clearly not up to the job.

I'm saddened by the lawlessness apparently prevalent in the Church of Shaehan, however. It's getting so that I can't even go to our church picnics without fear of an giant [----] of a wolfshead corrupting all our shrines with his killing*and whatnot.

All said and done, though, I think the Empire needs Radah. He's a perfect example of what happens when you don't kill the assassin on his first hire. Junior Mercenaries take note!

'Rus

*Killing is always wrong, but especially wrong in a shrine dedicated to Not Killing People.

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
post Mar 15 2017, 06:02 PM
Post #17

Group:

QUOTE(Ryan @ Mar 15 2017, 02:44 PM) *
Tirack,

Louis Athanyn
Magistrate

Unfortunately I am unable to find a copy of the laws of the Empire, they seem to have not been available in print for a while now.
(If someone can point them out, it would be appreciated?)

I believe its a crime to aid an outlaw, as well as restoring them to life. As well as such things as impersonating someone, to aid an ally or innocent. Taking up hire without a licence!!
All of which I would happily do in the right conditions. Not that I have, of course!!!
(Obviously most need to be reported, and most mercenaries can't be bothered, or choose not to.)

How many mercenaries can say they haven't killed a peon, for whatever reason. (Not judging just saying and its a rhetorical question.)

Tirack

+Quote Post
post Mar 15 2017, 06:05 PM
Post #18

Group:

QUOTE(Jasper @ Mar 15 2017, 05:47 PM) *
Report to Covenant HQ for immediate training and evaluation, Magistrate Athanyn! If you can't see how the Empire's most potent weapon (total heal) can be turned to criminal purposes, then you're clearly not up to the job.

I'm saddened by the lawlessness apparently prevalent in the Church of Shaehan, however. It's getting so that I can't even go to our church picnics without fear of an giant [----] of a wolfshead corrupting all our shrines with his killing*and whatnot.

All said and done, though, I think the Empire needs Radah. He's a perfect example of what happens when you don't kill the assassin on his first hire. Junior Mercenaries take note!
'Rus

*Killing is always wrong, but especially wrong in a shrine dedicated to Not Killing People.

Rus,

I am a law abiding citizen until proven otherwise!

And I think I made clear my discomfort last time we traveled and he came along.

Tirack

+Quote Post
Hulud
post Mar 15 2017, 09:22 PM
Post #19

Mercenary

Member No.: 891

Documents containing Imperial Law can be found in all well stocked libraries. /ooc -http://www.labywiki.co.uk/wiki/Imperial_Law

Radah can clear himself quite easily by handing himself in and facing Imperial Justice.

After he has paid his debt to the Empire he can go about his business and continue being 'good' without the unspent sentences that currently hang about him.

Valentine.

--------------------
Neil.

PM box FULL - Please EMAIL me instead: neilmillard1@googlemail.com

-------------------------------------
Conroy Suman:Grey Wizard,Nicosia Roguri: Pathfinder,Valentine:Champion,Keyser Kint:Thug,Boone:Scout,Virgil:Oppressed Troll Ranger,Doris the Dagger:Drag queen/negotiator,Sid Snout:Editor of the Sunsday Snort.

He boiled for your sins

Ramen

+Quote Post
Labyman
post Mar 15 2017, 10:10 PM
Post #20

Militiaman

Member No.: 5,457

I will not hand myself in, as I don't care about imperial law and I may have to commit a "crime" in the imperial laws eyes and kill a enemy of Michael, Therefore I won't hand myself in. Imperial Law let's evil hide within its regiments. The only law to me is that of religion.

I won't respond after this I have St Michaels work to do

Ah also whilst on this matter, if anyone has been touched by a demon and
You need it removed I will happily remove it for you,

Radah of Michael

--------------------
Radah of Michael - scout/psychic/wizard/priest /warrior 80,000 pts
Dev’ Stark - Wizard/Wizard 15000 pts
Destiny - Warrior/Druid - 14000 pts
Karn - wizard/ritualist

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:47 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins