IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Soul-Bound Amulet - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Soul-Bound Amulet, OOC: obvious bait is obvious
Abel
post May 13 2016, 10:26 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,166

Fellow faithful,

some of the auction lots have been put up for all to see and one of the is this:

Lot 14
Soul-Bound Amulet
The extremely rare crystal bound to this amulet has the soul of Jacquelyn, a Priest of St. Michael, bound to it. This binding allows demonic powers to be channelled through it and empowered. The exact effect depends on the demonic nature of the wearer but has proved effective by all demons who have previously worn similar

Surely we cannot allow this to be allowed to be banded about as a trinket? and to be used by demons??? I have no money as vows i have taken require me to refrain from acquiring monetary wealth, but I hope some of our church can do something to prevent this from being used as a simple trinket?

Seth/800 Blades

--------------------
Jules
Seth/800 Blades - 10k - Pure Priest/Budoka/White Wizard
Kazan Toshimoko - 9.8k Council Yojimbo
Xeno - 6.2k - Ivory Warrior/Wizard
Dipp - 4k - Far Northfolk True Awakener
Sosen Oku - 3.7k - Jade Dragon Shaman (Bene/Healing/Jade Wiz)
Lt Benjamin Ford - 3.6k Nightsoil Comms Grey Knight
Moru - 3.1k - Twilight Elf Utility Wizard
-
Abel - RIP (21/08/15)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BBB
post May 13 2016, 10:39 AM
Post #2

Deity

Member No.: 25

I gather our newest convert, Radah, is a wealthy man.

Perhaps he can retrieve the soul of our Brother.

Vox Michael

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Mart07
post May 13 2016, 02:12 PM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 57

I have contacted Asher of the Rising Star privately about this to see if I can secure the soul of Jacquelyn for grulls - but am unsure exactly how much a profit driven organisation will care for my words.

Robert
Cardinal of the Faith

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
miles
post May 13 2016, 02:18 PM
Post #4

Hero

Member No.: 142

If that fails I will get Saladin to buy it and the church can fund him

Anarchus

--------------------
The game is not always about balance

Apply rule 7 and don't overthink it.

+Quote Post
Mart07
post May 13 2016, 02:26 PM
Post #5

Hero

Anarchus,

I will keep you informed. Should we need to follow the route you suggest I will of course be happy to supply funds towards this end.

Robert

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
Mart07
post May 13 2016, 03:32 PM
Post #6

Hero

Anarchus,

You have seen the responses I have had. Am happy to contribute towards the purchase of this. I can supply funds to yourself either first thing tomorrow morning, or Sunsday, if you are happy to instruct Saladin to acquire it on the Churches' behalf. I am somewhat concerned others (especially those of the Tryst) may bid handsomely for it.

Robert

--------------------

+Quote Post
Naga
post May 13 2016, 05:21 PM
Post #7

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 118

QUOTE(Mart07 @ May 13 2016, 04:32 PM) *
Anarchus,

You have seen the responses I have had. Am happy to contribute towards the purchase of this. I can supply funds to yourself either first thing tomorrow morning, or Sunsday, if you are happy to instruct Saladin to acquire it on the Churches' behalf. I am somewhat concerned others (especially those of the Tryst) may bid handsomely for it.

Robert

Robert I can ask the others of my faith not to bid on it.

Naga

+Quote Post
BBB
post May 13 2016, 05:33 PM
Post #8

Deity

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(Naga @ May 13 2016, 06:21 PM) *
Robert I can ask the others of my faith not to bid on it.

Naga

What do you mean by that?

Vox Michael

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Naga
post May 13 2016, 05:40 PM
Post #9

Hero

QUOTE(BBB @ May 13 2016, 06:33 PM) *
What do you mean by that?

Vox Michael

I have two Faiths Tryst and St Michael

My role in my lands means I must walk both paths of good and Evil.

Naga
Aspect of Undeath and Kami

+Quote Post
Carlo
post May 13 2016, 05:47 PM
Post #10

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(Naga @ May 13 2016, 06:40 PM) *
I have two Faiths Tryst and St Michael

My role in my lands means I must walk both paths of good and Evil.

Naga
Aspect of Undeath and Kami

Oh 'Narchus!

You're letting anyone in these days.

Boo!

Branwen

+Quote Post
Naga
post May 13 2016, 05:48 PM
Post #11

Hero

QUOTE(Carlo @ May 13 2016, 06:47 PM) *
Oh 'Narchus!

You're letting anyone in these days.

Boo!

Branwen

It's ok he's my Moral guidance

Naga

+Quote Post
Carlo
post May 13 2016, 05:50 PM
Post #12

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(Naga @ May 13 2016, 06:48 PM) *
It's ok he's my Moral guidance

Naga

You're doomed.

DOoOoOoOoOoOoOoooooooomed!

Branwen.

+Quote Post
post May 13 2016, 06:37 PM
Post #13

Group:
Member No.: 0

Seriously?

How does that even work? You follow Michael and are devout to his teachings? Yet you also worship demons? More importantly Imbaiu demons... You know they aren't good right?

Anarchus, is this true? You have let a demon worshipper into our faith? Someone how actively worships demons? Is this some kind of joke that I'm not getting...

How does it even work?

I'm puzzled.

Jeremiah.

+Quote Post
Jasper
post May 13 2016, 07:03 PM
Post #14

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

I must confess to being more than a little troubled by the idea of a servant of the Imbaiu also being a priest of Michael. The two things are about as diametrically opposed as I can imagine without actually worshipping the Destroyer.

Gaxx

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
Naga
post May 13 2016, 09:40 PM
Post #15

Hero

I did not choose the path I walk in this current life.

When I was Judged in the Tea house I choose the Holy water, I had spent time with Anarchus in Serke kemi and listened to him speak and shared many of the same views. When I was offered a choice in the tea house there was Sake or holy water. Without thought I choose the holy water and this is why I am led down a path of light and Life and creation.

Around 15 or more years ago after the Celestial Emperor Completed the Cycle of in the east , the lord of hell tried to bring forth an army from the Shadowlands and the Seven hells to destroy the mortal plane. My role for many years had been that of a killer I killed to keep the lands safe and committed deeds that I will not utter in these halls,But it was my Clans Job to push the Army of Demons back to the Hells and it was after 5 years of war that my body gave way to the Taint of the Shadowlands and I was no longer able to carry on the fight, If I had died then, there would be no east but a wasteland full of demons. But the victory was not without personal sacrifice, in order for me to continue to fight I had to give my name to a Oni, my Sword Goji. He was freed in return for sustaining my life and allowing me to continue the fight and push the army back over the Bridge and into hell saving the mortal plane.

So I was Judged for my actions as I passed through the Tea house and while I walk a path of Light I also walk a path of shadow .

It is a confusing concept to many as is my Role of taking care of the Kami and the Undead in my lands. The Kami represent life and the Undead represent death but I have been sent back to keep the balance between life and death.

Naga
Guardian of the Shadowlands
Aspect of Kami and Undead

+Quote Post
post May 14 2016, 10:47 PM
Post #16

Group:
Member No.: 0

Fellow Church Members me and Saladin managed to secure the amulet. By using the technique of no one will bid against Saladin so he put the bid in and I put the cash up. So a great success a Michaelean Soul will be saved!

The Spiter is dead, we believe wretched bane a disciple of the Spiter killed the Spiter. Will have more news to follow once I have rested and written a full report

Radah of Michael

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:40 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins