IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Announcement regarding Ch'Gan - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Announcement regarding Ch'Gan
Ryan
post Feb 26 2019, 01:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 574

On Sunsday 16th - Ch'Gan killed a summation of Yusaki D'Treal while on a mercenary mission on an Elemental plane of Fire. This has come under my jurisdiction as all mercenaries were hired in Bildteve.

All statements confirm that Ch'Gan was possessed at the time and submitted to Justice and is in custody awaiting judgement. The murdered states that the summonation wasn't important to his being and resulted in the loss of no Vitae on his part and asked for clemency. While this would ordinarily be an open and shut case Ch'Gar is a Silverfolk and part of his parole from his racial outlawing is that he is to be held to account to the very strictest letter of the law to ensure his parole is not just cover for the nefarious activities of his people.

The many mercenaries he adventured with have stated he was critical to their success that day and in light of these reports I am suspending the sentence of Death for a period of 1 year in which he will serve in the Penal Legion to be granted leave for mercenary work and to assist the Church of Iron and Empire further in their endeavours as he did on the 16th. If he has committed no further crimes he will be released back to his regular life.

Louis Athanyn
Magistrate of Bildteve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Will
post Feb 26 2019, 02:34 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 158

Thank you to the Empire for this opportunity to continue to work with my friends in the Church of Iron and Empire.

Ch'Gan

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Feb 26 2019, 02:40 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(Ryan @ Feb 26 2019, 01:18 PM) *
On Sunsday 16th - Ch'Gan killed a summation of Yusaki D'Treal while on a mercenary mission on an Elemental plane of Fire. This has come under my jurisdiction as all mercenaries were hired in Bildteve.

All statements confirm that Ch'Gan was possessed at the time and submitted to Justice and is in custody awaiting judgement. The murdered states that the summonation wasn't important to his being and resulted in the loss of no Vitae on his part and asked for clemency. While this would ordinarily be an open and shut case Ch'Gar is a Silverfolk and part of his parole from his racial outlawing is that he is to be held to account to the very strictest letter of the law to ensure his parole is not just cover for the nefarious activities of his people.

The many mercenaries he adventured with have stated he was critical to their success that day and in light of these reports I am suspending the sentence of Death for a period of 1 year in which he will serve in the Penal Legion to be granted leave for mercenary work and to assist the Church of Iron and Empire further in their endeavours as he did on the 16th. If he has committed no further crimes he will be released back to his regular life.

Louis Athanyn
Magistrate of Bildteve

And for the simple folk...

Bloke gets possessed.
Kills a summonation of a famous bloke. No worse than killing someone’s gnome.
Sentenced to penal legion for a year.
Additionally punished to hang out with the Iron and Empire lot on his days out.

Happy to help.

Max
68th
Sorcha’s Priest

+Quote Post
Will
post Feb 26 2019, 03:34 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 158

Can I just say that I thought they were a great and sensible group and I am more than happy to be taken under their wing.

Ch'Gan

QUOTE(Carlo @ Feb 26 2019, 02:40 PM) *
And for the simple folk...

Bloke gets possessed.
Kills a summonation of a famous bloke. No worse than killing someone’s gnome.
Sentenced to penal legion for a year.
Additionally punished to hang out with the Iron and Empire lot on his days out.

Happy to help.

Max
68th
Sorcha’s Priest

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Feb 26 2019, 04:54 PM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 446

QUOTE(Will @ Feb 26 2019, 03:34 PM) *
Can I just say that I thought they were a great and sensible group and I am more than happy to be taken under their wing.

Ch'Gan

Oh No!
Ch'Gen has been dominated!
Only explanation...

Come see me and I'll cast a spiritual freedom on you

Correy

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:24 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins