> Broken Laws, Ishma Crimes and Punishment
Knave
post Feb 5 2020, 03:00 PM
Post #1

Nightsoil

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,100

Greetings

Labyrinthian Imperial Pathfinder “Secret” , known also a Percy of Bulls Deep has been prejudged in the matter of killing other heroes whilst engaged in mercenary activity within the bounds of the Confederacy.

If any wish to speak in defence or against the guilty please do so within this public forum.
I have no desire for personal missives in this matter.

I have some information from the guilty party already, who is seeking to have his punishment reduced due to mitigating circumstances.

Drizzle
Az Ar Narul
High Rainfinder
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Feb 5 2020, 06:03 PM
Post #2

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

If this is regarding what happened on Sunsday past, I can confirm that to the best of my knowledge the murderer was possessed by demonic forces at the time. I witnessed him attack our foe but break off prematurely and then suddenly appear behind one of our allies to slay them. Later when I was hiding from him in a wall, he warned me that he would have no choice but to kill me if I didn't leave. Once the demon was finally destroyed, he seemed to have returned to his senses.

Jai-Lan
Formerly Red Bishop of Yeb

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Feb 5 2020, 06:10 PM
Post #3

Heldsman

Member No.: 2,516

We can also confirm that he attacked us, and killed other members of the Church. But was clearly controlled and not responsible for his actions.

We are Hive

Mentatus

+Quote Post
atem55
post Feb 5 2020, 07:49 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,528

I concur with my fellow mercenarieaccounts, Secret was not acting of his own free will, there were demonic forces at play.

Cathbad
Gaius

--------------------
Carl

Mostly:
Cathbad Dannan - Arch Druid / Spirit Warrior
Trellis D'Terne - Warrior Priest of The Lady of the Stars
Rain - Stormvale Armoured Priest of Shaehan
Slate - Orc Psi Master

+Quote Post
Knave
post Feb 10 2020, 09:32 PM
Post #5

Nightsoil

Member No.: 7,100

Following an investigation, the matter of Secret the Pathfinder, is hereby at a close.

Although being "possessed" seems to be a common defence within the Labyrinthian Empire, it is not within the Lands of the Ishmaic Confederacy, and specifically the theft of life is a serious matter.

I will on this occasion, concede that the guilty party here has subjected himself to the rule of law of Ishma willingly and justly, and in doing so has shown some level of honour.
In return I will on this occasion, reciprocate and take his homelands stance and waive the outlaw hood status, due to external circumstances and influences.
However certain fines and penalties have been incurred, all of which must be settled before the final dawn of this year, or the judgement may be reversed.
As such the fines of 500grulls, to be paid to myself.
A charitable donation of 5000grulls to be paid to the Widows and Orphans Fund of Gahalabhad
The payment of 50 talents in either promisory notes or actions for the betterment of the lives of the peaceable folk of Ishma, to be presented to me or my representatives.

At this time I would like to remind any travellers, heroes and adventurers that the Land of the Seven Winds is a dangerous place and is best off avoided by the incompetent.

Drizzle
As Ar Narul
High Rainfinder

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Feb 11 2020, 12:33 AM
Post #6

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

Good to know that possession is not a defence under Ishmaic 'law'. No-one could ever exploit that cultural feature, I'm sure.

Jai-Lan

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th February 2020 - 08:02 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins