IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
2-day Monsters Required - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2-day Monsters Required
RichFromant
post Oct 9 2019, 01:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

Coming up next weekend at Pinewood Scout Camp in Croydon we have the Iron & Empire/ Fate joint Guild 2-day, it is being reffed by myself and Rich Eden and is currently in desperate need of monsters, we only have 2 booked the whole weekend so far. A few people have said they can come down 1 of the days which is brilliant but we could do with at least 4 more there all weekend. The party is fairly split on points so we are hoping to split them up bits and pieces, which doesn't work so well without a decent number of monsters.

The site is local, less then 20 minutes drive from the caves and you will be paid 50 credits plus 200 monster points for crewing. If you are also playing an event this year, those points can be signed straight on to a character! Could help anyone grabbing points for November 3-day! Additionally monsters will be fed and watered all weekend while receiving much gratitude from the party. The site is also fairly small and flat, so not much walking involved and no Welsh hills to climb!

If you are free and able to help both or just one day please get in touch on email address below, or if you have any questions just ask here

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fatteacher
post Oct 9 2019, 05:37 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 1,355

The ability to put monster points earned onto a character you are playing on an extended length. Does this count for extended lengths that have already been completed? If so, it opens up the number of players who would benefit and be convinced.
Probably not much use to me as I wouldn’t be able to crew more than a usual Labyrinthe day

--------------------
Andy

Godric Snowsson - Warrior/Wizard/Warrior Priest - 7.8k
Ginkgo Panama - Kensai/Warrior Priest - 4.9k
Grandbow - Human Spirit Warrior - 663pts
Noyen Nopac Zu - Snake Clan Monk - 1.9k
Coconut (aka ‘Dead Ogre Walking’)- Half Ogre Warrior - 4k

'It can't rain all the time!'

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Oct 9 2019, 10:23 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 155

If I can get down on the Sunday I will. Depends on school duties, Minibus drivers etc.

Tim.

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Oct 11 2019, 07:41 AM
Post #4

Adding a bump to this, thanks to the couple of people that have said they can do 1 of the days, we are still in desperate need of more if people can help out.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Oct 11 2019, 07:41 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(fatteacher @ Oct 9 2019, 06:37 PM) *
The ability to put monster points earned onto a character you are playing on an extended length. Does this count for extended lengths that have already been completed? If so, it opens up the number of players who would benefit and be convinced.
Probably not much use to me as I wouldn’t be able to crew more than a usual Labyrinthe day

Yes, it counts for previous extended lengths as well

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:39 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins