IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Missive for Lucian Flynn - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Missive for Lucian Flynn
JamesC
post Oct 19 2018, 11:49 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,469

Mr Flynn

On a recent expedition to save someone's poor lost brother from a bunch of raiding orcs I unexpectedly was overcome by a rather powerful Thrall spell.

My instructions where simple, kill everyone.

To my horror when I came out of it I found that I had murdered a fellow mercenary by the name of Watching Snake as well as almost killed a Goblin whos name escapes me. I'd also cut up a lovely mercenary named Raven although she was rather nice about it.

Given that I normally reserve my extraordinary swordsmanship for those that have kidnapped damsels and the like I felt incredibly guilty about it all and I've handed myself in to the authorities. Since this is your jurisdiction I await your judgement.

Kind regards

Sij

--------------------
"A soldier's first battlefield is always his own mind"

One man monster support.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ferro
post Oct 19 2018, 12:07 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,812

I can't help but feel some responsibility for this.
I slashed the queen in the back, which caused the thrall to wash out over you Sij.

He travelled with us all day without any doubt or question over his behaviour. I completely vouch for him. Plus he doesn't smell funny.

Aelyn

--------------------
Stacey

+Quote Post
TheFury
post Oct 19 2018, 03:12 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 61

Could anyone with a relevant statement to the events that occurred send me a missive privately, preferably including names of anyone involved.

Ta
Lucian Flynn

--------------------
Attention randomly typing monkeys.
The reply button does not dispense bananas. That is all.

+Quote Post
stomperwombat
post Oct 19 2018, 06:09 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,896

QUOTE(JamesC @ Oct 19 2018, 12:49 PM) *
Mr Flynn

On a recent expedition to save someone's poor lost brother from a bunch of raiding orcs I unexpectedly was overcome by a rather powerful Thrall spell.

My instructions where simple, kill everyone.

To my horror when I came out of it I found that I had murdered a fellow mercenary by the name of Watching Snake as well as almost killed a Goblin whos name escapes me. I'd also cut up a lovely mercenary named Raven although she was rather nice about it.

Given that I normally reserve my extraordinary swordsmanship for those that have kidnapped damsels and the like I felt incredibly guilty about it all and I've handed myself in to the authorities. Since this is your jurisdiction I await your judgement.

Kind regards

Sij

Yeeeeaahhhh the big git tried to kils us, it was only that I was so frightend that I managed to slide across the floor from one side of the cave to the other in my own poo to escape more hits from his fencing sword!

He killy the great Gobbo "Watching Snake" who was to old to poo quicky.

I understand why hu man not remember my name as hu mans are stuuppid, that is why his mind got tak en over by naughty spell.

Tickly-Boo Pottydash .

Greatest Goblin Warrior Priest.

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Oct 19 2018, 11:23 PM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 155

Can you please let me know if Watching Snake was restored?

If not then can you please tell me where the body is.

Kurth Honeyman.

+Quote Post
Naga
post Oct 20 2018, 07:34 AM
Post #6

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 118

Watching Snake is fine and has been restored

Remy

+Quote Post
KIARA
post Oct 22 2018, 04:26 PM
Post #7

Peon

Member No.: 6,798

I would like to vouch for Sij as he fought bravely throughout the day alongside the other members of the party until he fell under the Thrall spell.
Thankfully Watching Snake was restored and Tickly Boo is fine. Mine was just a scratch.

Raven

+Quote Post
TheFury
post Oct 23 2018, 01:25 PM
Post #8

Mercenary

Member No.: 61

The killing of Watching Snake by Sij.

Reading the statements given to me it seems clear that this is a simple case of foul domination. There is no evidence to say this attack was at all planned and I see no malice behind Sij’s actions.

It is therefore my judgement that Sij’s outlaw status be removed. As punishment he is to serve two weeks community service caretaking the Alguz training grounds where seeing our fine people train may teach him some resilience and technique. I also highly recommend that he buys many drinks for those he attacked and cover the costs for any clothing he may have ruined as a sign of good faith.

This judgement has been ratified by the covenant.

Lucian Flynn

--------------------
Attention randomly typing monkeys.
The reply button does not dispense bananas. That is all.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:13 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins