IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Soulforger needs you ! /pointy finger, Planning to get to tier 3 by the end of next year
Orlock
post Nov 29 2019, 10:25 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,807

So, next year I intend to level up the Dwarf Soulforger faith some more now that Earthsunder is in a fairly comfortable position.

Would you be interesting in joining our cause ?

Do you have an old dwarf character who worshipped the old faith (cough Moradin cough) who would be interested in playing again ?

Do you intend to start one having been recruited by the dashing bearded men and women wub.gif you have seen recently down the pit ?

If so then please let me know and I will try to set up some runs - all levels are possible - just let me know what you want and I will see what I can do.

Lots planned for the new year anyway with /fingerscrossed a few overlands

We are a very friendly group, new players particularly are welcomed.

Young players who are also keen to start some dwarfs can be assisted by way of equipment and items as required.

If you cant bring yourself to play a dwarf or grow a beard then humans are allowed into the guild with, weirdly werewolves... (must read up about why that is one day!)

Message me on here or PM if shy to discuss your requirements - come on guys and girls, roll a dwarf and join the fun !

--------------------
James Pink

Would you believe my neighbor was knocking on my door at 2:30AM this morning? Luckily, I was still up playing bagpipes...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Nov 29 2019, 12:24 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 446

5250 after March for me - sooner they are in the calendar, the sooner I can lock them in before the calendar fills up

David

+Quote Post
Orlock
post Nov 29 2019, 01:59 PM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 3,807

Noted - thank you David

--------------------
James Pink

Would you believe my neighbor was knocking on my door at 2:30AM this morning? Luckily, I was still up playing bagpipes...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 05:11 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins