IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
GSM's log, stardate... - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> GSM's log, stardate...
sonof
post Mar 4 2015, 09:05 PM
Post #41

GSM

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

Hello,

Sorry it's a bit late this week, and short, but having a busy week.
Points apps all up to date and ticking along nicely.

I'd like to remind people about stuff for the Almanac (two posts up) for this month.
Additionally if players have characters with Imperial nobles titles above Baron (So Count etc.) could they please let me know (Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk).

Lee

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonof
post Mar 11 2015, 12:24 PM
Post #42

GSM

Bit late again, sorry.

Points apps are ticking along but alas I am not seeing Duncan until Saturday, sorry.

Thanks for everyone that has sent in bits for the Almanac if you have anything more then please send it over.

Lee

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonof
post Mar 17 2015, 10:28 AM
Post #43

GSM

Hello,

So the world is ticking along. A brief reminder on the Almanac, I'm looking for:
Ask the GSM questions
Titles above Baron (you have to have actually bought Noble by XXX)
Any guild leaders that want to change their restrictions/similar

Also if anyone has anything they want to put in as a ref or even an IC thing let me know.
Deadline is end of March so I can sort it all out, send it to edit and hopefully we can get it out by the end of April smile.gif

Points apps are going ok. I suspect they will be given to Duncan at the weekend so you won't get them until early next week. If anything changes I'll post an update.

Lee

Ps: if you are behind on paying for pdf points requests can you get back up to date.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonof
post Mar 24 2015, 01:46 PM
Post #44

GSM

And another week goes by. Points apps ticking along, I'll be giving the pile to Duncan tomorrow so if you have anything get it in and providing there isn't a massive load they should all get done.

Thanks for the extra questions for ask the GSM, I have enough for this Almanac but if you have more and we have space I'll drop them in. If anyone else has stuff they wanted to include in the Almanac then please email it over to me at lee@labyrinthe.co.uk

Thanks

Lee

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonof
post Mar 30 2015, 12:19 PM
Post #45

GSM

Hello,

And March is almost over.

Points apps from up to last Friday are done. I'm not certain when I'm seeing Duncan this week, so it might the ones from Saturday onwards don't reach him till the weekend. I'll let you know if it changes.

As a reminder tomorrow is the last day for Almanac stuff. I checked guild boards at the weekend for updates but will have another look this weekend if people want to scramble to do stuff.

Lee

(Edit: Yep just to confirm seeing Duncan next at the weekend, sorry)

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonof
post Apr 7 2015, 09:12 AM
Post #46

GSM

Hello,

A brief update on points apps. Lasts weeks arrived with Duncan Saturday so I'm sure people will start to see them tomorrow/onwards as it works through them like a busy little bee.
I am currently seeing Duncan Thursday so that's the day for apps for this week, but if things change I'll take them down the caves on Saturday.

Guild extensions and stuff done. A chunk of guilds fading/losing tiers when the Almanac comes out sad.gif
I'd remind refs that you need to email your CP's to JASPER using this email: LABYCC@GMAIL.COM if you use anything else it won't arrive and get processed. This is especially important for guildhalls and Strengthen/Weaken Primus as I get the list off Jasper for who has gained what.

The market day seemed to go ok, even if it was a quiet Sunday. The plan is to run them from 2.15-2.45ish each time they happen (well the NPC bits of them anyway). So if people can be aware of this it will avoid missing them.

Lee

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonof
post Apr 13 2015, 10:15 AM
Post #47

GSM

Sorry but beginning with a moan (well two).

Can people please do proper area sweeps. On Saturday we found 6+ belts, a skull, some weapons and then more stuff in our area at the start of the day. I know that sometimes at the end of a section with a dull green glow stick you might miss the skull that's got kicked into a pile of white rocks. But a bag of weapons in a monster setting room, belts in door ways and stuff on altars is going a bit far. The same goes for paper props. I'm not asking for perfection just a bit of common sense and thinking how you'd like to find your area when you arrive to use it smile.gif

Second litter. I fail to understand why you need to leave a Relentless Can or tea cup in the area. If there is a reason I'm all ears. Glowsticks get dropped and missed, the occasional bottle you drop and don't realise, but really Relentless Cans? We should all be old enough to be responsible for our own rubbish. If people need to spend time on work days tidying up then that means not finishing the thing in B, fixing walls that need it, or building new stuff.

So rants over.

I am (currently) planning on seeing Duncan before the weekend so you might get lucky and stuff will be ready to collect Saturday. When I know for certain I'll edit here.

Next Almanac is doing ok as well, so hopefully it should be out this month.

Lee

Edit: Sorry due to getting a job I'm not seeing him this week so they'll be back at the weekend.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonof
post Apr 20 2015, 08:30 PM
Post #48

GSM

Hello,

So another week another message smile.gif

Alas due to various changes in stuff it is now likely points apps will get given to Duncan on the weekends. This won't always be the case but it's a pretty safe bet to go with. This means I will likely print off and process everything up to a Thursday and then drop it off over the weekend. Sorry.

I keep being asked for a date of books but we don't have one. They are being edited and that is taking time. When we know something we'll tell you, I promise.

On good news the Almanac is almost done. It will include guild specials/stuff up to the end of March. This means if you did stuff in April it won't be included yet, this is deliberate and designed to keep the dates working. I'm also working away on the new Realm of Glass, it is a big project but hopefully with help it will fly by.

Lee

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonof
post Apr 27 2015, 08:02 PM
Post #49

GSM

Hello,

Not much to say this week. I'm currently working long hours (boooo!) so replies to stuff may be a bit slow sorry.

I'd also like to bring up bribing monsters. There is a line, lets not cross it smile.gif
Drinks in the pub, lunch, even help with travel all fine. More and it's crossing the line.
What happens in private is that private, but on the boards keep it reasonable.

Lee

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonof
post May 4 2015, 04:08 PM
Post #50

GSM

Hello,

So a nice weekend, despite traitors ( tongue.gif )being off playing other systems we had a good number of people around both days, which is good.

More questions on books and I still can't offer a date, but thank you to all the people offering assistance to try and speed things up it is very appreciated and we will be taking you up on it smile.gif

Almanac failed to make April (unreasonably Tim had to work!) but should be out soon. Deadlines for the July one are:

Articles/comments/you want something in/ask the gsm questions: 15th june ish. Please use the lee@labyrinthe.co.uk email address.

Guild boards: I will be checking them the last weekend of June.

Guild specials/halls/etc. These will be anything that has happened in April-June.

Hopefully we will have it out by mid-July.

An advanced warnings.
Myths - when myths season hits there will be a 2-3 week window of no points apps. I'll post exact dates closer to the time, but it will be happening sorry.

I also want to remind people that when you get over 9k and before you reach 10k you need to come and see me so I can go through your cards to check points apps and get you signed upto date. This is very relevant for the 9 day so please sort out getting it done.

I'd like to remind people a tatty leather coat is not master crafted armour (even 1+2) all over.

And finally a question. If I catch people cheating what are peoples views on it? Should I just tell the ref, or should I take action? I honestly want to know what people think. I am not intending to ever do something mid-dungeon and cause chaos but I am interested and have (well will but by the time you're this far it's there) interested what people think. Answers and a decision from me next week.

Lee

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonof
post May 17 2015, 11:32 AM
Post #51

GSM

Sorry about the lack of post last week but was crazy busy.

Points apps are ticking along, just got one from last week (sorry DT2) still to do.
April almanac out (a it late but out, real life always causes us problems), and working on the July one happily. Anyone that has any ask the GSM questions/similar for it then remember to email them to lee@labyrinthe.co.uk ideally by mid-June so I can get it in.

After the discussion on cheating (thanks for everyone's comments) I've broadly concluded that I'm going to point stuff out to the ref quietly and let them look into it. If the same people keep abusing things/cheating then I'll have to do something, would rather not but if I have to I will.

As a reminder only stuff up to the end of MARCH went into the Almanac. So guild specials/halls from April onwards aren't in it. I'll be checking guild boards end of June, so if you are planning on updating them you have till then smile.gif

Finally Item points. Just because people have lots of ISP on triple weekends it doesn't mean you can set insane items and think saying 100isp will get them passed. So please be sensible smile.gif

Lee

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:44 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins