IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Guild Special - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Special, Feb 6th
AndyWashington
post Nov 4 2010, 12:30 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 76

There is a guild special booked for Sunday Feb 6th. The idea is to let members get together to discuss what to do about leaders and the way forward i/c and as such is set as max 10k open to allow any and all interested guild members to book on. Hopefully not just 'old guard' but also if there are newer members around then they will also want to get involved. The mighty Mr Dale has agreed to ref us assisted by Tiffer so a good day out beckons if we can get past our i/c angst. Since I have no idea how many Order of Stars members are actually out there not currently looking for guests so as to give members a chance to book on. If you would be interested in a slot if available let us know though since they may be a lack of liberal Elberethians hiding in the shadows.

Andy W
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JustinC
post Nov 5 2010, 05:47 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 51

I'm under 10k - happy for me to come along as Eldias?

JC

+Quote Post
AndyWashington
post Nov 6 2010, 12:25 AM
Post #3

Mercenary

Certainly, Eldias is in the guild (correct me if I am wrong however) and within the threshold. It is left as open specifically so anyone in the guild can book on if they want without having to ask.

Andy

+Quote Post
post Nov 6 2010, 07:18 PM
Post #4

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(AndyWashington @ Nov 6 2010, 12:25 AM) *
Certainly, Eldias is in the guild (correct me if I am wrong however) and within the threshold. It is left as open specifically so anyone in the guild can book on if they want without having to ask.

Andy

Jo's Matti is coming along...i beleive that currently shes not guilded but IC last time we all met there are good reason why she should be given some kinda guest slot status(however this works)im sure noone has any issues with this but thought i should mention...shes probably going to conatct Asta anyway....
who knows the lady may be for turning yet??!!??
how many is on this now?
also can we fire up the OOC discussion on what peeps want/feel so we can minimse the proportioon of our £38 dedicated to chatting it through??
If anyone really wants to thrash it out please dont allow me to bull doze...im only saying this publicly as everyone so far i have spoken (not typed) with has expressed something along those lines.
Either way up lets get chatting ...its good to talk.
i'll start a new thread....OOC.
If you know of anyone that doesnt have access to this who is guilded please can you pass on and or encourage to read...and join the debate.
:-)

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Nov 7 2010, 10:53 AM
Post #5

Hero

Member No.: 48

Not in the country, alas!

Matt

+Quote Post
post Nov 7 2010, 07:59 PM
Post #6

Group:

Not In Guild Per ce , but happy to trot Croch along to help with numbers (and out of a general Croch interest in all things LOTS/Angelic kind of way)

Pillers

+Quote Post
kevjones
post Nov 7 2010, 11:47 PM
Post #7

Militiaman

Member No.: 170

I'm booked. Any excuse for a dungeon with the posse.

Kev.

+Quote Post
post Nov 9 2010, 08:54 PM
Post #8

Group:

I'm up for it, providing work plans out ok. Booking on anyway!

Vicky
(Matilda)

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Nov 9 2010, 09:02 PM
Post #9

Mercenary

Member No.: 259

I would love to come along. Will look at things and confirm tomorrow smile.gif

Andie

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.
~ William Gibson ~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fox's Box
Fantasy Couture

Tailors and Clothiers to the Mercenary Community at large since IM1008.

All inquiries by elemental to Fox's Nymphs.

Bespoke hand-made costume, made to your specifications. As seen in the caves and on the catwalks of Kent. Order books are now reopened and current lead time is 8 weeks! Click the above link to email me your inquiries, check out current stock on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FoxsBoxCostume?ref=shop_sugg Or check for updates and photo's by searching "Fox's Box" on Facebook Thank you.

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post Nov 10 2010, 12:16 AM
Post #10

Hero

Member No.: 98

i am booked smile.gif

will book holiday if i am roterd on that day

T.

+Quote Post
post Nov 10 2010, 05:15 PM
Post #11

Group:

QUOTE(isbiraven @ Nov 10 2010, 12:16 AM) *
i am booked smile.gif

will book holiday if i am roterd on that day

T.

coolio Big T,
Is Jericho booked on yet? andy can you put up whos playing so far ?
I think we have or expressed interest which doesnt tally with bookees:
Asta
Matti
Jericho
Matilda
Tanis
Eldias
Grit
Horace
Hector
i lost track but i think maybe Ignatious
very cited this should be super coolio.
Which of the above are booked onto the may three day out of interest?

+Quote Post
AndyWashington
post Nov 11 2010, 01:31 PM
Post #12

Mercenary

QUOTE(clayton @ Nov 10 2010, 05:15 PM) *
coolio Big T,
Is Jericho booked on yet? andy can you put up whos playing so far ?

Currently booked:
Asta
Grit
Hector
Jerico
Tanis
Horace
Mattie
Janie

plus a character I don't know ph34r.gif

Thinking about it:
Eldias
Matilda

Matt as Ignatious is not in the country but Jezz is interested if we have a gap for guests.

So we allready have the right number for a guild special.

Andy

+Quote Post
post Nov 11 2010, 05:36 PM
Post #13

Group:

Still available if a guest slot comes up xx Pillers xx AKA Croch , Dimissal stuff and it turns out quite a lot of Angel related stuff

+Quote Post
Jezz
post Nov 11 2010, 05:53 PM
Post #14

Militiaman

Member No.: 94

Awaiting permission to book Andy. Definately available.

Jezz

+Quote Post
post Nov 11 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #15

Group:

QUOTE(Jezz @ Nov 11 2010, 05:53 PM) *
Awaiting permission to book Andy. Definately available.

Jezz

Excellent.
The history of the OOS and Johan's part in it,surely should secure him a place?? Whats the rule on guest slots on a GS?

Also there is (i think) a new thing "hanger on" a church link buy. Could that potentially be used in this context ?...this is after all a guild wholly contained subsection of COE?

On a tangent: I also could be being way too optimistic here but.... dare i suggest there may be more than a dozen members of OOS ? This early on to have that level of support we might potentially have scope for another dozen linked as an adventure......

Very looking foward to this.

C

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Nov 11 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #16

Mercenary

Now booked on.

Janie 191pt Elbereth Witch!

Andie

--------------------
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.
~ William Gibson ~

Fox's Box
Fantasy Couture

Bespoke hand-made costume, made to your specifications. As seen in the caves and on the catwalks of Kent. Order books are now reopened and current lead time is 8 weeks! Click the above link to email me your inquiries, check out current stock on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FoxsBoxCostume?ref=shop_sugg Or check for updates and photo's by searching "Fox's Box" on Facebook Thank you.

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Nov 11 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #17

Mercenary

Now booked on.

Janie 191pt Elbereth Witch!

Andie

--------------------
~ William Gibson ~

Fox's Box
Fantasy Couture

+Quote Post
post Nov 11 2010, 09:30 PM
Post #18

Group:

Nice one Andrea.
see you there.
C
Will PM soonish re Badges all down to casheroo.How much lead time do you need for them?
C

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Nov 11 2010, 09:43 PM
Post #19

Mercenary

Right now 6 weeks... just let me know when you know and I can confirm then smile.gif

A

--------------------
~ William Gibson ~

Fox's Box
Fantasy Couture

+Quote Post
post Nov 11 2010, 09:53 PM
Post #20

Group:

QUOTE(Andrea @ Nov 11 2010, 09:43 PM) *
Right now 6 weeks... just let me know when you know and I can confirm then smile.gif

A

cheers dear...quick rifmatic stop me if im wrong:
12 times the figure you mentioned/2= deposit?
You can paypal the figure still?
Hopes alls well and BTW apropo your Facebook, Monday is not to early to start thinking of alcohol.
:-)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:09 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins