IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
SEEKING REF - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SEEKING REF
Rachael B
post Jan 28 2008, 12:11 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Hi All.

Unfortunately I am having to seek out a Referee for the 2nd Elbereth Party this Saturday as the Ref booked pulled out on Sunday.

There are currently 10 players booked and an A-Ref in the shape of Dave Stotesbury. I believe Lee Dale is writing the event - though I am sure he will correct me if this is not the case...

The planned threshold for this particular party is approx Max 5250.

If anyone out there feels there are up to and able to Ref a party of this level please could you either call me on the bookings line (0845 6432660) or drop me an email.

Lee & Teams could also do with a few more monsters (other than the A-refs currently there is only 1 booked monster between the three groups) so book early to avoid disappointment... wink.gif

Many thanks
Rachael

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Jan 28 2008, 12:31 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 7

Ref situation is now back undercontrol folks..

move along.. there's nothing to see here... blink.gif smile.gif

book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..book to monster though.. you know you want too..
tongue.gif wink.gif

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com

+Quote Post
post Jan 28 2008, 12:53 PM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

Hi rachel,

I would have offered except i was to busy joining in the richard craig monster rant...... however i have said i will ref this weekend at behest of luke manders. (some sort of max 250 and below deal)

If it doesn't go ahead i'll be around to monster (think there is something subliminally calling me to it), Or ref should there be anymore blowouts.....

PH

+Quote Post
Dave
post Jan 28 2008, 01:08 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 62

who is reffing this now??? smile.gif

D

--------------------
Lord Knight problems... Contact Stacey. I'm free!

+Quote Post
Bruno
post Jan 28 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #5

Hero

Member No.: 41

It's Lee, Andy B, and Ben B, I believe(?)

--------------------
--
Bruno

+Quote Post
BennyB
post Jan 28 2008, 01:17 PM
Post #6

Heldsman

Member No.: 43

Indeed that is still (again) the case.

Ben

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:29 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins