IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The City Has Landed - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The City Has Landed, The time is upon us
duncanmatthias
post Apr 9 2014, 03:19 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

The city has finished its transportational cycle. Even as I right this, the first regiment of The Breach are pouring onto the plane of Aiesher.
Make your final preparations and meet me outside Logthorn’s office this time tomorrow, and I will transport you to the place of ritual significance I mentioned before
Chilling Priory
For Primus.

OOC
As a reminder. I absolutely don’t want to see anyone who is playing this event on site before 2pm. Park your cars on the grass to the right of the 2nd gate. My truck will be there to show you where. Get your kit into the player bedrooms as quick as you can. Get kitted up and ready to go. The site bar the player bedrooms and toilet/shower block is out of bounds until time in. You may spot the odd prop whilst walking from house to cars. Please try to ignore it best you can, and don’t discuss with others till time in.
Thanks a lot
See you all tomorrow
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:29 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins