> im still waiting
AlanWilson
post Oct 4 2010, 04:40 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 781

Hi All
Im still waiting for the info from Alan M - if by thursday ive not recieved anything ill start writting a one off

I have a few ideas and ill speak with Jan to help me keep the feel of the barionies

Alan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
giles
post Oct 4 2010, 04:48 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 68

Cheers Alan much appreciated either way.

Giles.

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Oct 4 2010, 05:38 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 111

Yep, cheers Alan. I'm sure either will be fun.

Huw

+Quote Post
AlanWilson
post Oct 8 2010, 06:38 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 781

ok i've just got some stuff - its a bit complicated and not sure how it will fit into LARP (from heroes) - at least i have all next week to put something together...phew....

The dungeon is looking like a real unbalanced but if you enter janderburg - it wont matter how many points you are smile.gif

TC
Alan

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Oct 9 2010, 11:58 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 111

QUOTE(AlanWilson @ Oct 8 2010, 07:38 PM) *
ok i've just got some stuff - its a bit complicated and not sure how it will fit into LARP (from heroes) - at least i have all next week to put something together...phew....

The dungeon is looking like a real unbalanced but if you enter janderburg - it wont matter how many points you are smile.gif

TC
Alan

Personally, I wouldn't worry how things fit into lrp. Write a good lrp adventure using the hote as stuff as flavour, and don't worry about the heroes stuff that doesn't fit. No-one will check up, it broadly doesn't matter, and it will probably be more fun that way.

Heroes is great for cool background, funky characters, etc. Heroes is not good for stats and effects that work in an lrp context.

Huw

(I'd personally prefer to do a fun, enjoyable adventure without heroes context, than do one with heroes context and not have fun because some crazy heroes effect screwed me over... [though naturally I have no idea what the complicated heroes stuff is, but it immediately sets my alarm bells going... :-)).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 01:21 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins