IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Traitor - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Traitor
KatSables
post Oct 16 2017, 12:26 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 26

All,

The traitor is is known as Darren is no longer welcome in these halls and has been excommunicated. Let it be a lesson to you all that religion isn't something you dip in and out of for whatever suits at the time

Serin Arneherne
High Priestess Tryst

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Oct 16 2017, 03:36 PM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

Good afternoon Lady Serin,

I know I am no longer a member of the faith however I would like to know why Darren was excommunicated from your church.

As Lord Knight and Darren being a Knight I would like to know if I need to investigate his actions for when he returns on the wheel.

Your assistance is appreciated,

Rufus

+Quote Post
KatSables
post Oct 16 2017, 04:32 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

QUOTE(Jack @ Oct 16 2017, 04:36 PM) *
Good afternoon Lady Serin,

I know I am no longer a member of the faith however I would like to know why Darren was excommunicated from your church.

As Lord Knight and Darren being a Knight I would like to know if I need to investigate his actions for when he returns on the wheel.

Your assistance is appreciated,

Rufus

Alright Rufus?

His knightly integrity is not in question here, I'm sure when he returns on the wheel he will still be a fine knight for your order.

As ever Rufus you are welcome out with us whenever you're free regardless if you're a member or not.

Serin

OOC when he left Tryst on the 2 day he would have been excommunicated instantly and died as he had a tryst res (they are releasable) we can't rewind time so I am just crossing the I's and dotting the T's so to speak.

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Oct 16 2017, 04:46 PM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 111

OOC: You should talk to Rebecca and Martin Jenkins. Given how things played out I don't think there is any need to rewind time. Isteed was perm dead the same instant he left the faith and joined another one (via Martin's abilities as Marcus).

+Quote Post
KatSables
post Oct 16 2017, 04:48 PM
Post #5

Mercenary

QUOTE(dnsmantra @ Oct 16 2017, 05:46 PM) *
OOC: You should talk to Rebecca and Martin Jenkins. Given how things played out I don't think there is any need to rewind time. Isteed was perm dead the same instant he left the faith and joined another one (via Martin's abilities as Marcus).

I'm fully aware how my abilities work thank you.

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Oct 16 2017, 04:53 PM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 188

QUOTE(dnsmantra @ Oct 16 2017, 05:46 PM) *

I'm fairly sure that the point Kat was making was "we can't rewind time"" we all know we never do that even on an event. I think this is just IC chatter to probably be a warning shot to those thinking they might leave.... it's an IC thread after all, so back to IC

D

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Oct 16 2017, 04:54 PM
Post #7

Group: Members
Member No.: 111

QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Oct 16 2017, 05:53 PM) *
I'm fairly sure that the point Kat was making was "we can't rewind time"" we all know we never do that even on an event. I think this is just IC chatter to probably be a warning shot to those thinking they might leave.... it's an IC thread after all, so back to IC

D

(OOC: All cool - was just trying to be helpful and add some context)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:15 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins