IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Confused Imperial Soldier - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Confused Imperial Soldier, Found wandering around the Cathedral. (If that is possible to get to.)
post Jun 19 2017, 11:49 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

I think I must be crazy... I don't know, I can't make sense of it but...

Assigned to a group o' mercenaries in a location I'm not allowed to discuss, we were transported to a truly hellish nightmare-realm... There, we encountered a group o' daemonic slavers, and my 'comrades' took it upon their-selves to slay me, and hand me over to them as an offerin'.

When I woke up, I was back in the Empire... Back in my bed, at the Garrison. But I keep hearin' voices telling me things I shouldn't know and askin' me to do things; in a fit o' madness I asked who they were, and all I heard was 'Imbaiu'.

They told me how to walk through walls, and... [----] me if it actually worked. I don't feel right, I don't know what's happenin' to me. But I snuck out, an' a... contact, I guess, told me that if I wanted help, I should come here.

Please don't turn me away, I need real help. I want to understand what's happened to me.

- Cpt. Brent
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kail
post Jun 20 2017, 08:29 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 644

It sounds like a nice friendly daemon gave you some help and a taste of it's power. Stay with us for a while and we will explain it all.

Velindre

+Quote Post
KatSables
post Jun 20 2017, 04:48 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 26

They made you better. What are you crying about. We look after our own so welcome.

Serin Arneherne
High priestess tryst

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
post Jun 21 2017, 12:05 AM
Post #4

Group:
Member No.: 0

Well it's good to know I'm not goin' to spontaneously explode or kill myself or somethin'.

If you're meanin' to say that I'm now a part of the Church, then I accept! I suppose there is some kind of give-an'-take though; nothing is free, right? If there is any way I can contribute then I will keep an eye out for such events.

Er... Also, how do I pray? Are these entities like gods or do they want somethin' else?

- Cpt. Brent

Afterthought: ... Ma'am. < Awkward salute. >

+Quote Post
Kail
post Jun 21 2017, 07:13 AM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 644

We don't pray to daemons, we tell them what to do. So just focus on what you want then demand it from them.

Valine

+Quote Post
jj420
post Jul 5 2017, 07:42 AM
Post #6

Mercenary

Member No.: 4,677

Greetings.
I am Abbad mage of darkness and pain.
I was also on this hire along side Brent.
I have also been given a gift by the demons that I feel ties me to this church, alow I gained mine with words and in a more willing way.

Brent you were killed by the goblin that traveld with us, I believe this was due to you insulting him in some way. If it helps you at all the goblin was torn lim from lim by my crol when he drew daggers with intent to do me harm.

If I can be of any help to this church you only have to ask.

ABBAD

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:16 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins