IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Private message for Lord Blackheart - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Private message for Lord Blackheart
Hulud
post Jul 13 2016, 05:41 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 891

Lord Blackheart,

Please forgive this missive sent via your Church as I do not have means to contact you directly.

I am writing to discuss a matter with you because your name has come up in response to some important spiritual communications.

You may or may not be aware that a group of Mercenaries including several Knights of the Land and indeed a member of your own Church are about to engage on a mission that touches upon something your Church have been involved in the past.

As I understand it there are pacts in place between you and a particular being, pacts that were put in place to protect Primus.

I fear that our next actions may put that in Jeopardy, and consequently Primus in Jeopardy...'The Grull has dropped' you might say.

I am eager to ensure that our actions do not put Primus in Jeopardy and think that direct communication between us might be prudent in ensuring both the success of my mission and indeed no cessation of the protections your Church have previously put in place.

I would consider it a personal favour if you would contact me and engage in discussions about this matter.

with respect,

Valentine
Knight of Battle
Special Inquisitor

--------------------
Neil.

PM box FULL - Please EMAIL me instead: neilmillard1@googlemail.com

-------------------------------------
Conroy Suman:Grey Wizard,Nicosia Roguri: Pathfinder,Valentine:Champion,Keyser Kint:Thug,Boone:Scout,Virgil:Oppressed Troll Ranger,Doris the Dagger:Drag queen/negotiator,Sid Snout:Editor of the Sunsday Snort.

He boiled for your sins

Ramen
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:12 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins