IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Tryst Contract - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tryst Contract
MattJ
post Jun 15 2015, 02:30 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 472

If anyone wants a copy of my Tryst Contract PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send it over. Also if anyone has got any CPs towards this do let me know. AFAIK me and Brian grabbed one off the Tryst Overland (which later became themed) that Benson ran.

Matt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Jun 17 2015, 04:47 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 57

Not a PM - but yes, please mail /pm me a copy.

Cheers,

M

QUOTE(MattJ @ Jun 15 2015, 03:30 PM) *
If anyone wants a copy of my Tryst Contract PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send it over. Also if anyone has got any CPs towards this do let me know. AFAIK me and Brian grabbed one off the Tryst Overland (which later became themed) that Benson ran.

Matt

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
JackFlashblade
post Mar 9 2016, 02:17 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 190

Hey Matt, any chance you could post it here for easy reference (or send me another copy, benson broke my last one).

Chris

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Mar 9 2016, 03:29 PM
Post #4

Legend

PCJ39

The Church of the Tryst is known throughout the Exostance as being a force to be reckoned with when it comes to the Hells and the Demonkind which spawn from there.

PLAYER CC CONTRACT –
Description of Aim:
IC – The Church has always been at the forefront of demonology, it’s members pacting and binding demons to their will. However, in recent years the various demonic courts have stopped viewing the Church as a threat and as such have failed to show it the respect it deserves. As such the Church will take actions against any demons who ignore their demands to make a public demonstration to those demons who do not show deference to the Church.

OOC – All demonkind a now have a healthy amount of fear for members of the Church of the Tryst. As such monsters playing demons should not mock the Church for fear of reprisal, they should also be respectful in dealing with members of the Church. They will be more inclined to talk to members of the faith and possibly even allow audiences with their more senior members. It should be noted that this respect is ultimately borne out of the fear that they may be summoned, bound and even tortured by the Church at some later date for any show of disrespect.

Referee’s Notes: You may choose to award 1 CP towards this aim if any member or ley believer of the Church of the Tryst has been exemplary in their conduct and pursuit of this goal throughout the course of the adventure. This must be for specific instances of binding demons to their will, not general prestige. CPs may be earned towards this by any priest of the guild, but not lay members or hangers on (as they do not truly represent the supernatural force of the Church and its Imbaiu masters).

Cost: 8 CP from open adventures and/or closed adventures.
Achieved: CC Signature Date:

+Quote Post
post Mar 9 2016, 04:27 PM
Post #5

Group:
Member No.: 0

The last part does contradict itself...

"Referee’s Notes: You may choose to award 1 CP towards this aim if any member or ley believer of the Church of the Tryst"

" CPs may be earned towards this by any priest of the guild, but not lay members or hangers on (as they do not truly represent the supernatural force of the Church and its Imbaiu masters)."

So ill try my best but i cant promise anything...

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Sep 27 2017, 08:40 AM
Post #6

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,966

Has this one been completed?

Was it clarified on whether ley believers earn CPs towards it?

Dave H

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Oct 13 2017, 01:32 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,966

Nudge

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Oct 16 2017, 04:35 PM
Post #8

Legend

Not as far as I'm aware but I do know we've grabbed a bunch of cps towards it. Would need to check with cc regarding how many.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:46 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins