IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Seeking Skilled Disenchanter - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Seeking Skilled Disenchanter
ethuil
post Jun 19 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #1

Plot Dump NPC

Group: Members
Member No.: 495

Greetings, friends.

I am in need of the services of a disenchanter capable of dispelling glyphs up to the 12th rank. My church requires a person thus skilled to travel just outside Alguz with us and take care of a modified catalepsy spell upon one of our allies.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but my High Priest is honour bound to see that this is done within a week otherwise his life is forefeit, so I'd personally rather like it if I didn't mess up the whole "finding him a disenchanter to do it" thing.

I imagine I can bully him into paying you for your time.

Thanks,

Eliane Solmourn

--------------------
- Rebecca
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Jun 19 2009, 05:42 PM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

I can cast it for you
Just tell me where -

Mallory
Enclave etc

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Jun 19 2009, 05:47 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 52

Miss Solmourn,

Skilled Disenchanters aren't that commom among the mercenary cast, in fact it becomes increasinly common that those weilders of magic discard the magic of Twilight in their pursuit of other teachings.

If I am able to assist I would be potentially willing but sense this simply may not be possible.

Marimar.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
post Jun 19 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #4

Group:

and i could bind it with spirits if you want - or may be the Awaken spell thats good for brniging people around all are possible

Mallory

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Jun 19 2009, 06:23 PM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 52

Perhaps Mallory and I could unite our wizardly might as in years of old if required.

Either way I'm sure we'd both be capable of assisiting you even if we can not travel with you on your journies.

Marimar

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
miles
post Jun 19 2009, 06:26 PM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 142

I can do it if mallory Can't

Mythrandier
One of Ten

--------------------
The game is not always about balance

Apply rule 7 and don't overthink it.

+Quote Post
BBB
post Jun 19 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #7

Deity

Member No.: 25

I am equally capable of removing such an enchantment, one bound with Spirits if needed.

Anath Halfblack
Mage of Shadow and Twilight
Disenchanter

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Jun 19 2009, 07:37 PM
Post #8

Plot Dump NPC

Member No.: 495

Thank you all for your generous volunteering. I will speak to the High Priest and contact one of you in due course - we have an agreement with the grove of druids into whose realm we will be travelling in order to get past their considerably numerous defences, so will need to go with you.

Thank you again,

Eliane

ETA: Because I forgot my OOC note. This is basically just so Paul (Dallen) and I can tell the delightful Mr Fisher that Paul is not in fact being permed *cough*. Requires absolutely no effort on your parts beyond that which you've put already smile.gif Thanks guys!

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Jun 20 2009, 07:27 AM
Post #9

Legend

Member No.: 446

QUOTE(ethuil @ Jun 19 2009, 08:37 PM) *
ETA: Because I forgot my OOC note. This is basically just so Paul (Dallen) and I can tell the delightful Mr Fisher that Paul is not in fact being permed *cough*. Requires absolutely no effort on your parts beyond that which you've put already smile.gif Thanks guys!

Hi all

Indeed, an OOC agreement for someone to travel just north of where Alguz used to be and revive a fawn that is under an enhanced cataleptic touch spell (no duration) is sufficient. I will assume the deed is done.

Thanks all

David

+Quote Post
BBB
post Jun 20 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #10

Deity

Member No.: 25

OOC: I guess we'll assume that Mythrandier got their first given he lives in Alguz wink.gif

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
miles
post Jun 20 2009, 11:18 AM
Post #11

Hero

Member No.: 142

Sounds like i plan i will go and get it done.

--------------------
The game is not always about balance

Apply rule 7 and don't overthink it.

+Quote Post
post Jun 20 2009, 06:11 PM
Post #12

Group:

QUOTE(BBB @ Jun 20 2009, 09:49 AM) *
OOC: I guess we'll assume that Mythrandier got their first given he lives in Alguz wink.gif

BBB

I reckon that we say you all turn up spend a day arguing over who does it and then finally Eliane shouts at you and you all cast it at once and we are never quite sure who did it smile.gif

Thanks All
Paul

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:13 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins