> Saturday 02/04/11, I am reffing you!
Andrea
post Mar 28 2011, 11:37 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 259

Hi guys,

Just to let you know I am your ref for Saturday, I am looking forward to it hugely, and I hope you are too.

Can you let me know who you are playing, what class they are and what points they are at please? I'd like to have an idea of your capabilities while I am writing for you smile.gif

Also we are lacking players and monsters for the morning and monsters for the afternoon. Please book on asap to do either or both - I'd hate for my first reffing event in over 10 years to be cancelled sad.gif

Andie

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.
~ William Gibson ~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fox's Box
Fantasy Couture

Tailors and Clothiers to the Mercenary Community at large since IM1008.

All inquiries by elemental to Fox's Nymphs.

Bespoke hand-made costume, made to your specifications. As seen in the caves and on the catwalks of Kent. Order books are now reopened and current lead time is 8 weeks! Click the above link to email me your inquiries, check out current stock on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FoxsBoxCostume?ref=shop_sugg Or check for updates and photo's by searching "Fox's Box" on Facebook Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zaptor
post Mar 28 2011, 04:52 PM
Post #2

William

Member No.: 313

Human Wayfinder, lvl 6.
btw the way young players can't be cancelled anymore.

--------------------
William Robins
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may look young and (mostly) innocent,
but I can be just as calculating, cold, cruel, callous, cynical, deceitful, dishonest, impatient, impolite, impulsive, inconsiderate, indiscreet, intolerant, miserly, narcissistic, narrow minded, patronising, pessimistic, psychotic, resentful, sarcastic, secretive, sneaky, stubborn, tactless, unpredictable, unsympathetic, and untrustworthy as you.

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Mar 28 2011, 05:56 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 259

Thanks Will. Who else?

Andie

--------------------
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.
~ William Gibson ~

Fox's Box
Fantasy Couture

Tailors and Clothiers to the Mercenary Community at large since IM1008.

All inquiries by elemental to Fox's Nymphs.

Bespoke hand-made costume, made to your specifications. As seen in the caves and on the catwalks of Kent. Order books are now reopened and current lead time is 8 weeks! Click the above link to email me your inquiries, check out current stock on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FoxsBoxCostume?ref=shop_sugg Or check for updates and photo's by searching "Fox's Box" on Facebook Thank you.

+Quote Post
Zaptor
post Mar 28 2011, 09:35 PM
Post #4

William

Member No.: 313

usually we keep a topic for everyone to look at like this one
http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=12794

--------------------
William Robins
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may look young and (mostly) innocent,
but I can be just as calculating, cold, cruel, callous, cynical, deceitful, dishonest, impatient, impolite, impulsive, inconsiderate, indiscreet, intolerant, miserly, narcissistic, narrow minded, patronising, pessimistic, psychotic, resentful, sarcastic, secretive, sneaky, stubborn, tactless, unpredictable, unsympathetic, and untrustworthy as you.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 04:09 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins