> April 2nd, Pleh
darkwolf1060
post Mar 22 2011, 09:03 PM
Post #1

Hunter

Group: Members
Member No.: 710

General topic stuff, yada yada yada.

Playing both, should be bringing a friend playing both. I'm playing my paladin, 200 or 300 points and something. He should be playing a blue wizard, lvl 4 obviously. Jo and andrea are reffing. Book on asap.
That's about it methinks.

Eh.
Stuart

--------------------
.Stuart.

PLEASE! DO WE HAVE ANY GIANT MOUSETRAPS OR ANYTHING?!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Mar 23 2011, 08:42 PM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

wayfinder, lvl 6 - (goodly, elbereth) item of spirit shield & pure force 1/day and some sort of magic weapon

+Quote Post
JossDixon
post Mar 28 2011, 03:17 PM
Post #3

Spartan

Member No.: 144

Would love to come down but my wonderful services wink.gif are already booked. Sorry :/

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Mar 28 2011, 09:36 PM
Post #4

Group:
Member No.: 0

stuart, perhaps you could play something closer to 8th as it will be better on everyone if the party is balanced.

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Mar 29 2011, 12:48 PM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 259

Ignore me, having a moment and not managing to read.

/slap

Andie

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.
~ William Gibson ~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fox's Box
Fantasy Couture

Tailors and Clothiers to the Mercenary Community at large since IM1008.

All inquiries by elemental to Fox's Nymphs.

Bespoke hand-made costume, made to your specifications. As seen in the caves and on the catwalks of Kent. Order books are now reopened and current lead time is 8 weeks! Click the above link to email me your inquiries, check out current stock on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FoxsBoxCostume?ref=shop_sugg Or check for updates and photo's by searching "Fox's Box" on Facebook Thank you.

+Quote Post
Craigus17
post Mar 29 2011, 01:21 PM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 1,132

I set a +1 magic dagger on the last dungeon I reffed that Will's wayfinder picked up, so he will have one if the GSM hasn't nerfed it (and that is a damn hard item for a pre-8th character to have) and if the item card is back in time.

--------------------
Craig H

it's better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.

Also Known as:

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Apr 1 2011, 12:57 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

Member No.: 259

Ok guys, tomorrow is looking really unbalanced - we have one player and 3 monsters in the morning, and then 7 players and no monsters in the afternoon. Unless Stuart wants a *really* scary solo adventure, we either need more players to book on, and then monster the PM or we need to do some switching around.

Have a think and we'll sort it in the morning!

Andie

--------------------
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.
~ William Gibson ~

Fox's Box
Fantasy Couture

Tailors and Clothiers to the Mercenary Community at large since IM1008.

All inquiries by elemental to Fox's Nymphs.

Bespoke hand-made costume, made to your specifications. As seen in the caves and on the catwalks of Kent. Order books are now reopened and current lead time is 8 weeks! Click the above link to email me your inquiries, check out current stock on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FoxsBoxCostume?ref=shop_sugg Or check for updates and photo's by searching "Fox's Box" on Facebook Thank you.

+Quote Post
Charliebucknell
post Apr 4 2011, 06:22 PM
Post #8

Levy

Member No.: 721

Hi,
just out of interest, did anything different than you rescuing the heirloom happen?
Did you succeed? Basically what happened?

charlie bucknell

--------------------
CB

"Do you fear death?" Davy Jones

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2018 - 09:08 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins