> April 2nd, Pleh
darkwolf1060
post Mar 22 2011, 09:03 PM
Post #1

Hunter

Group: Members
Member No.: 710

General topic stuff, yada yada yada.

Playing both, should be bringing a friend playing both. I'm playing my paladin, 200 or 300 points and something. He should be playing a blue wizard, lvl 4 obviously. Jo and andrea are reffing. Book on asap.
That's about it methinks.

Eh.
Stuart

--------------------
.Stuart.

PLEASE! DO WE HAVE ANY GIANT MOUSETRAPS OR ANYTHING?!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zaptor
post Mar 23 2011, 08:42 PM
Post #2

William

Member No.: 313

wayfinder, lvl 6 - (goodly, elbereth) item of spirit shield & pure force 1/day and some sort of magic weapon

--------------------
William Robins
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may look young and (mostly) innocent,
but I can be just as calculating, cold, cruel, callous, cynical, deceitful, dishonest, impatient, impolite, impulsive, inconsiderate, indiscreet, intolerant, miserly, narcissistic, narrow minded, patronising, pessimistic, psychotic, resentful, sarcastic, secretive, sneaky, stubborn, tactless, unpredictable, unsympathetic, and untrustworthy as you.

+Quote Post
JossDixon
post Mar 28 2011, 03:17 PM
Post #3

Spartan

Member No.: 144

Would love to come down but my wonderful services wink.gif are already booked. Sorry :/

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zaptor
post Mar 28 2011, 09:36 PM
Post #4

William

Member No.: 313

stuart, perhaps you could play something closer to 8th as it will be better on everyone if the party is balanced.

--------------------
William Robins
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may look young and (mostly) innocent,
but I can be just as calculating, cold, cruel, callous, cynical, deceitful, dishonest, impatient, impolite, impulsive, inconsiderate, indiscreet, intolerant, miserly, narcissistic, narrow minded, patronising, pessimistic, psychotic, resentful, sarcastic, secretive, sneaky, stubborn, tactless, unpredictable, unsympathetic, and untrustworthy as you.

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Mar 29 2011, 12:48 PM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 259

Ignore me, having a moment and not managing to read.

/slap

Andie

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.
~ William Gibson ~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fox's Box
Fantasy Couture

Tailors and Clothiers to the Mercenary Community at large since IM1008.

All inquiries by elemental to Fox's Nymphs.

Bespoke hand-made costume, made to your specifications. As seen in the caves and on the catwalks of Kent. Order books are now reopened and current lead time is 8 weeks! Click the above link to email me your inquiries, check out current stock on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FoxsBoxCostume?ref=shop_sugg Or check for updates and photo's by searching "Fox's Box" on Facebook Thank you.

+Quote Post
Craigus17
post Mar 29 2011, 01:21 PM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 1,132

I set a +1 magic dagger on the last dungeon I reffed that Will's wayfinder picked up, so he will have one if the GSM hasn't nerfed it (and that is a damn hard item for a pre-8th character to have) and if the item card is back in time.

--------------------
Craig H

it's better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.

Also Known as:

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Apr 1 2011, 12:57 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

Member No.: 259

Ok guys, tomorrow is looking really unbalanced - we have one player and 3 monsters in the morning, and then 7 players and no monsters in the afternoon. Unless Stuart wants a *really* scary solo adventure, we either need more players to book on, and then monster the PM or we need to do some switching around.

Have a think and we'll sort it in the morning!

Andie

--------------------
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.
~ William Gibson ~

Fox's Box
Fantasy Couture

Tailors and Clothiers to the Mercenary Community at large since IM1008.

All inquiries by elemental to Fox's Nymphs.

Bespoke hand-made costume, made to your specifications. As seen in the caves and on the catwalks of Kent. Order books are now reopened and current lead time is 8 weeks! Click the above link to email me your inquiries, check out current stock on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FoxsBoxCostume?ref=shop_sugg Or check for updates and photo's by searching "Fox's Box" on Facebook Thank you.

+Quote Post
Charliebucknell
post Apr 4 2011, 06:22 PM
Post #8

Levy

Member No.: 721

Hi,
just out of interest, did anything different than you rescuing the heirloom happen?
Did you succeed? Basically what happened?

charlie bucknell

--------------------
CB

"Do you fear death?" Davy Jones

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 02:42 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins