IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 1022 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Brief for Saturday's Overland - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Brief for Saturday's Overland
JulianW
post Aug 26 2010, 11:56 AM
Post #1

Viper

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Those of you who were on the previous Unity dungeons I ran receive a note from Friar Boris (the gentleman you restored from being a ghoul on the first one)

Julian

“My dear friends. I hope you are all well and that you may have some time at leisure to help another friend of mine.

Oswald Tun is the landlord of the Barley Mow inn, upon Brewer’s Hill, 3 days along the Halgar to Mordred’s Rest road. Well was, as by some tragedy the inn was burnt down by fire last week. The good news is that no one was badly hurt and Oswald can afford to rebuild his inn, which is a good thing, because the beer he makes there is the most excellent I have ever drunk and brings much cheer and good health to all in the area.

Here is where you come in however. Oswald has a rite that he says has been in his family for a hundred years or more – he says it blesses the beer brewed upon the site. I am no scholar, but the rebuilding of the inn seems to me a very auspicious time to re-enact this. If you can spare the time to help Oswald with this, it would bring great joy to all around I’m sure. Oh and I’m sure Oswald will reward you plentifully in kind too.

Best Wishes

Friar Boris”

--------------------
Embrace your inner munchkin
email jmw451 @ gmail.com if you want to reach me reliably
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
OxMatt
post Aug 26 2010, 01:03 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 48

I do not drink beer. However, I would like to see my friends in the Church of Unity again - and so if it is alright, I will make my way to this place on Starsday.

Ignatius

+Quote Post
Jan
post Aug 26 2010, 06:09 PM
Post #3

Bridgewarden

Member No.: 238

You realise not liking beer is very similar to irrevocable evil according to our faith!

Rhys Luckless
Liar of Unity.

--------------------
Jan McManus

+Quote Post
Christine
post Aug 26 2010, 06:27 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 110

For sure its not - its revocable evil - we feel pity for them and all their confused wrongness and have a spiritual duty to try and reason with them by setting an example and showing the goodness of beer.

This may not be entirely true, but in moderation beer is a grand thing, and it'll be good to see you again Ignatius.

Tavis

+Quote Post
DanM
post Aug 26 2010, 07:36 PM
Post #5

Post Police

Member No.: 38

Its looking like I wont make it out of Ainesford

Or Heaven actually.

I might be able to send one of my angels to help though, if I can work out how to get Angels out of Heaven

And Beer is great, just the one though. Two and all sorts of things look blurry

Anthony

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Aug 26 2010, 08:14 PM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 48

"You realise not liking beer is very similar to irrevocable evil according to our faith!"

And in the Church of the Lady of the Stars, too.

It's one of many differences I have with both faiths, but Primus takes all sorts....

Ignatius

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:22 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins