IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Investigations into the Grey Tug and Primal Sunlight Cathedral - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Investigations into the Grey Tug and Primal Sunlight Cathedral, Brief for Episode 3
dnsmantra
post Apr 30 2017, 01:11 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 111

It is worth mentioning that Thea (I think her name), the bright entity, did not specifically mention the Empress, she said about serving the Empire, protecting, helping, sheltering and making her mother and father proud and I guessed that perhaps her mother was the Empress. I am not certain, and I stress it was just a guess, though I will scry about her further, especially as I have the darkness untangled from her skein.

Dusk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Christine
post Apr 30 2017, 01:27 PM
Post #22

Legend

Member No.: 110

To which the answer would seem to be "sign your name then and don't be so damn unnecessarily cryptic, you idiot". Probably best I'm not in charge of scrying.

Liara

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Apr 30 2017, 02:54 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 111

Much as I agree, we can't know for sure why they were cryptic. If it is someone who wants to help but is in some way prevented from doing so, then perhaps being cryptic is the only way they can. Perhaps, equally, they're angry and frustrated because they can't help more and we aren't working things out. Of course, they might just be an unpleasant individual or, I believe the slang goes "a dick". Who knows the reasons. I suspect things are far from black and white.

For now I suggest we assume nothing and continue to act on facts as we find them and do the best we can with what we have.

Dusk

+Quote Post
Christine
post Apr 30 2017, 03:15 PM
Post #24

Legend

Member No.: 110

I'm being flippant, obviously, but it is interesting to wonder whether the altered scrying is all from the same source. I suspect so, in which case so far the altered scrying has been accurate so far as we can tell, and is possibly also the source of the note. The note has been helpful in so far as it gave us the code for the map which would help ameliorate the effect of exposure to the nacht on the populace. So the source of the note understands the map. The map is an inquisitional map, although it has I think had other influences. So is our mystery note writer a current or former member of the inquisition? Perhaps Inquisitor Wilton could tell us who might have had knowledge about the map or had contact with it prior to the fall of the city?

I could speculate endlessly about this sort of thing (clearly they aren't keeping me busy enough here), and possibly trying to identify someone who is witholding their name isn't helpful, but it is interesting.

Liara

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Apr 30 2017, 04:03 PM
Post #25

Plot Dump NPC

Member No.: 495

Thank you for your as-ever exhaustive report, and for the help of all of you in defending the waystation on Starsday. I am pleased to report that we had very few injuries and no casualties; nothing that a few water to wine spells couldn't fix. I have amended the list of anomalies in accordance with your success.

The notion that someone else has interfered with the map is concerning to me. I will have someone attempt to pull the records regarding the map from headquarters in Miere. This may take a short while since, as you very well know, our buildings in the city are not in the best condition. Unfortunately I do not know off the top of my head who was responsible for the map before its theft, as that falls prior to my employment. I am certain I can find someone who does know, however. Whilst they are there I will ask that they locate the personnel records so that we can contact the family of Inquisitor Aloth as well as the other colleagues that you were forced to engage in the Tug.

Inquisitor Wilton

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:05 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins