IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Port Miere 2-Party Finale - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Port Miere 2-Party Finale
ethuil
post Nov 15 2017, 11:41 AM
Post #1

Plot Dump NPC

Group: Members
Member No.: 495

On the 2nd December, Tiffer and I are running a 2-party event to form the finale of the Mistbound Campaign, and secure the future of Port Miere.

With so many of the anomalies now resolved, there is one major threat remaining to Port Miere: Anomaly 2. Being the centre of the weakness on Miere, to leave it unresolved will spell death and destruction when Port Miere reconverges at the Final Dawn. But the anchor for Salas's ritual chamber is the last remaining vestige of the previous Dawn - Louhi, the Exalted Darkness, formerly Chosen of the Reaver Lord.

Fortunately, the mercenaries have a plan. They know what Louhi wishes above all else: his sister-mate, Achramas, last of the Chosen Five and beloved devotee of Asa Volki. Achramas has fled to a place known only as the Island, a terrible land of madness - of illithid and deep ones, night gaunts and far worse. Knowing this to be their destination, the mercenaries will allow Louhi to escape Miere, where he is currently trapped, utilising their alliances with the Goddess of the Undersea and the Watcher of the Ages to engineer it. And then, on the Island of Terrors, they will kill him.

Or so they hope.

--

The high party for this event is a 7.5k (contrary to the booking sheets). The lower party is currently booked as a 3k, and we are happy to adjust it slightly based on what people are playing.

At the moment there are only 8 players booked and we have no a-refs nor monsters. If we do not have more players or any monsters by the end of next week (26th November) I will cancel the lower party and it will run as a single party event.

As such, if you want to book on, please do. We have two parties worth of dungeon for you and would really like to get it all included.

--------------------
- Rebecca
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Nov 15 2017, 01:22 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 52

The campaign, story lines, tangled webs of plot have been interesting and involving since the Final Dawn event of last year and it has been great to be able to play so many events working towards the return of Port Miere.

Having been involved previously is not a requirement to play the concluding part and those that have been playing would certainly welcome all and any help from the wider mercenary community.

I highly recommend booking on, to me this will be the defining moment of Imperial and Mercenary action for IM1017 and the one to tell future mercenary parties, or friends around that extended length bonfire in years to come "I was there".

Be present at the finale, be a hero, save a city, get the girl (maybe)...DO IT.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Nov 15 2017, 03:08 PM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 48

Booked on, innit.

Matt

+Quote Post
BennyB
post Nov 15 2017, 03:40 PM
Post #4

Heldsman

Member No.: 43

I'm trying very hard to be able to do this, There are a few folks out there who owe me a monstering favour or two.

If you could chose now to repay it that would be fab.

Thanks

Ben

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Nov 15 2017, 05:16 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 111

I would heartily recommend playing (or crewing) it. The Mistbound campaign has been the best thing at the caves this year by some margin (there were other good things of course, but it has been exceptional), and I'm sure finale will be no different. There will likely be interesting parts for monsters to play and no doubt something a little extreme if we go to the island...

It should be great fun all round.

Huw

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Nov 19 2017, 03:19 PM
Post #6

Plot Dump NPC

Bump! We've got a monster now, but still not many players. It would be sad (and make the party's life difficult) were this to have to go down to one party, so please do book on this week if you're going to.

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Nov 24 2017, 11:53 AM
Post #7

Plot Dump NPC

One final bump for this - as a reminder if we don't get more people by this Sunday (26th) I will be cancelling the second party.

This will mean that there is not enough time in the day for you to achieve 100% completion. However, the sections that will be missed out are sections that have already appeared on other events (anomalies 27, 29 and 31) - as such, there has already been time to attempt them IC and you are not being penalised for being unable to complete them.

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:19 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins