IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Monsters for the 2-day this Weekend - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Monsters for the 2-day this Weekend
RichFromant
post Oct 12 2017, 01:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

We could currently do with another 1 or 2 monsters for the 2-day happening this weekend, bit late notice but am hoping someone out there can help out.

The event is at Pinewood Scout camp in Croydon, only 15 mins or so drive from the caves and lifts can be arranged. It is being reffed by Rebecca as part of her ongoing Mistbound campaign, following on from lasts years Final Dawn. Food and drink will be provided for all monsters, as well as getting to earn 50 credits and 200 monster points for the weekend!

If anyone is free, even just for 1 day, then please let me know.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NickBurne
post Oct 12 2017, 01:30 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 5,060

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Oct 12 2017, 02:24 PM) *
We could currently do with another 1 or 2 monsters for the 2-day happening this weekend, bit late notice but am hoping someone out there can help out.

The event is at Pinewood Scout camp in Croydon, only 15 mins or so drive from the caves and lifts can be arranged. It is being reffed by Rebecca as part of her ongoing Mistbound campaign, following on from lasts years Final Dawn. Food and drink will be provided for all monsters, as well as getting to earn 50 credits and 200 monster points for the weekend!

If anyone is free, even just for 1 day, then please let me know.

If anyone can pick me up from West London, I can make the Sunday, I'm just unfortunately short of cash for travel.

Cheers,

- Nick.

--------------------
Nick.

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Oct 12 2017, 02:28 PM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 48

Hey there,

Not sure if this is 'allowed', because I'm never entirely clear on the inducements for monstering policy - but if it is, and there's a cash issue for you getting to the Caves to catch a lift, I'd be happy to cover public transport costs. Or indeed said costs to Pinewood if that's easier.

Sorry Fromum, if I have transgressed....!

Matt

+Quote Post
NickBurne
post Oct 12 2017, 04:12 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

QUOTE(OxMatt @ Oct 12 2017, 03:28 PM) *
Hey there,

Not sure if this is 'allowed', because I'm never entirely clear on the inducements for monstering policy - but if it is, and there's a cash issue for you getting to the Caves to catch a lift, I'd be happy to cover public transport costs. Or indeed said costs to Pinewood if that's easier.

Sorry Fromum, if I have transgressed....!

Matt

Thanks Matt,

That's very kind of you, it would be slightly better with a lift because the Sunday trains are less frequent and I normally arrive around 9:30 at the caves. smile.gif

If that's ok with everyone, then that would be great, drop me a PM to discuss further I guess?

Cheers,

- Nick.

--------------------
Nick.

+Quote Post
giles
post Oct 13 2017, 12:03 AM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 68

Um - I don't want to be unreasonable - but Nick is currently booked to monster for me on the pre-8th.
If the 2 day needs him - that's fine, we will manage, but could someone let me know preferably before Sunday.

Giles.

+Quote Post
NickBurne
post Oct 13 2017, 01:33 AM
Post #6

Militiaman

QUOTE(giles @ Oct 13 2017, 01:03 AM) *
Um - I don't want to be unreasonable - but Nick is currently booked to monster for me on the pre-8th.
If the 2 day needs him - that's fine, we will manage, but could someone let me know preferably before Sunday.

Giles.

*blinks*

Strange, somehow it's booked off and it was beyond the cut-off time for me to be able to do so.

I was short of funds for this weekend, so wouldn't have / didn't book on either, but if I can make it, I will come down.

I've changed my password just in case.

Curious!

Cheers,

- Nick.

--------------------
Nick.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:23 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins