IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Final Dawn 2016 - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Final Dawn 2016
RichFromant
post Nov 25 2016, 11:49 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

With Christmas only a month away, it’s time to ensure we are all sorted and organised for the obviously more important event of the Final Dawn shortly afterwards.

For those that don’t know or have already forgotten, these are the basic details:

Final Dawn 2016

Dates: Tuesday 27th December to Thursday 29th December
Refs: Lee, Tiffer, Rebecca, Benson and Cotter
Levels: Rough splits of 1500, 3k, 6k, and a Max 10k
Cost: £60 a day, £160 if you play all 3 days, cash minimum £20 a day
Payments due: Final payment is due by 11th December
Player Reward: 165 points per day plus ISP up for grabs. Monster points can be put on for each day.
Monster rewards: 18 credits and 80 Monster Points a day, credits can be transferred at 1 to 5 rate.
If you monster all 3 days your 80 monster points each day can be signed straight on to a character.
You also gain access to the special Themeday monster rewards table detailed in the ISP book, I will add it below as well.
Plot: There's lots of it, players should probably take particular note of IC threads about Port Meire for starters

Hopefully lots of people keen to be involved in both sides of the event, we have received some bookings already but anyone else wanting to book on please email me on fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

There are 2 ways you can book to play, first with a confirmed monster for the same days you are playing, this guarantees you a spot on the event. The second is to be added to the waiting list, when we have enough monsters to open a playing spot you will receive an email confirming your booking. Either way can you also let me know what section you will probably play on

If you just want to monster, that would be great as well, just email me on the same address above and I will add you to the monster list.

After the weekend I will look to put an update up of the current players and monsters so we can see where we are all at.

All monsters can spend monster points each day on the following items, usual monster item limits apply, see ISP book for more details.
+ 0 Mantic Weapon (One chosen Colour and one Chosen Alignment) - 500 Points
+0 Pure Magic (one chosen colour) weapon - 400 Points
+0 Pure Spirit Weapon (one chosen alignment) 500 Points
Spiritual Power Store – One Sphere. 30 Points per power point, max 5
Magical Power Store – One Colour. 30 Points per power point, max 5
Earth Power Power store – One Field 30 Points per power point, max 5
+15/5 Life - 200 points
+ 0 Magic Shield (One Chosen Colour) - 150 Points
+ 0 Spirit Shield (One Chosen Alignment - 200 Points
A Character gains a CP benefit from the “Possessions” list. The card is issued at the desk at the end of the day. - 250 Points. This may only be used once per Event by an individual player.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Nov 29 2016, 10:06 PM
Post #2

So, have spent the evening working my way through the final dawn bookings, still a few more bits to do but should be in position to confirm bookings this week. However, one thing is desperately apparent at this stage:

WE NEED MONSTERS!!

Currently only have 4 booked monsters for all 3 days and 1 booked for 2-days, plus only 2 a-refs. So if anyone fancies monstering or a-reffing then please do email me on fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk and confirm what days you can do.

There are currently 15 people on the waiting list, some of who can't do all the days so even if you are planning on coming down for 1 or 2 days please let me know so I can add you to the lists.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Dec 6 2016, 09:47 AM
Post #3

Having reviewed the current number of players and monsters we have made the decision to change this year’s event to 3 parties. Currently there are also 3 player spaces available each day.

Looking at the current party list the splits will be roughly, max 2k, Max 6k and Max 10k. We are keeping the 4 refs and they will be running different threshold sections through-out the event. Please can you provide details of who you intending to play so we can keep the party list updated.

There is also an update to the types of characters people can play on this event so that it is enjoyable for the most amount of people: No characters who are outlawed, wolfshead or similar may be played. Characters should be party constructive and willing to work to the overall aim of the event rather than de-rail things. Any character choices deemed not to meet this may be asked to change prior to or during the event. This applies to the lead up on the 17th as well as the event itself.

Full payment is now due, we have extended the final payment date to this Sunday, the 11th so people can pay at the caves this weekend or you can pay via bank transfer, if you need the details please email me.

The cafe is closed on the 27th November so people will need to arrange their own lunch food that day. Is open as usual on the 28th & 29th. Desk will be fully stocked with sweets, drinks and Tea and coffee.

Monsters should report to the box room each morning to be briefed by the refs, this will be your staging area for the weekend. A number of people are having a whip round to keep the monsters supplied with drinks and snacks for the weekend, chipping in £5 each. If anyone else want to join in please give me the money directly.

Players should keep their battleboards on them at all times and find a ref to battle board them as and when they need it. Will be a new battle board each day. Monster points for all days being played may be signed on in advance.

The IC Brief is up on the IC forum with some details of the various plots going on.

That’s about it for now, further updates from me or Lee may come nearer the time.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Nibs
post Dec 6 2016, 11:17 AM
Post #4

Heldsman

Member No.: 388

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Dec 6 2016, 09:47 AM) *
Looking at the current party list...

I'm almost certainly being dense but I can't find this sad.gif

1900 pts of badly spent mystic though

--------------------
Nibs
Plays:
[REDACTED] Tarkin (Black Seer)
Tubbs (Fated Friar)
Shugoki (250pts Amlesian ogre magi warrior of the jewel)

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Dec 6 2016, 11:19 AM
Post #5

Is 2 posts below this one, here: Character List

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Nibs
post Dec 6 2016, 11:58 AM
Post #6

Heldsman

Member No.: 388

LOL told I was being dense tongue.gif

--------------------
Nibs
Plays:
[REDACTED] Tarkin (Black Seer)
Tubbs (Fated Friar)
Shugoki (250pts Amlesian ogre magi warrior of the jewel)

+Quote Post
Christine
post Dec 6 2016, 12:10 PM
Post #7

Legend

Member No.: 110

So final payment deadline for this is tomorrow - which is a Wednesday, and we can't unless I am missing something pay online. Happy to pop down and pay before Christmas drinks, but tomorrow might be a bit optimistic smile.gif

C

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Dec 6 2016, 12:14 PM
Post #8

You have until the weekend before I start chasing for money!

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Dec 6 2016, 09:47 AM) *
Full payment is now due, we have extended the final payment date to this Sunday, the 11th so people can pay at the caves this weekend or you can pay via bank transfer, if you need the details please email me.

Have updated the original post though so the change more obvious

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Archevol
post Dec 6 2016, 12:56 PM
Post #9

Militiaman

Member No.: 1,279

Neil has been badgering me to come along for the Final Dawn on Sunday 29th. Requires a bit of reorganisation, but I've finally caved in...

Could I please take one of the max 6k spots? Would be ideal to offer some tender underpowered goblin ministrations to finish the year.

Will now also need to pay up!

--------------------
Currently playing:
Archevol - Baronial Hermit Priest - 1,200pts
Corvidius - Goodly Human Pure Priest - 500 pts
Hansel - Ivory Drave Cavalier - 100pts (turning front-line warriors into pin-ups once more)
Tally Badgloom - Neutral Goblin potion vendor - 2,200 pts (kittens wouldn't melt in his mouth)

+Quote Post
Hulud
post Dec 6 2016, 12:58 PM
Post #10

Mercenary

Member No.: 891

QUOTE(Archevol @ Dec 6 2016, 12:56 PM) *
Neil has been badgering me to come along for the Final Dawn on Sunday 29th. Requires a bit of reorganisation, but I've finally caved in...

Could I please take one of the max 6k spots? Would be ideal to offer some tender underpowered goblin ministrations to finish the year.

"caved in".....i see what you did there.

--------------------
Neil.

PM box FULL - Please EMAIL me instead: neilmillard1@googlemail.com

-------------------------------------
Conroy Suman:Grey Wizard,Nicosia Roguri: Pathfinder,Valentine:Champion,Keyser Kint:Thug,Boone:Scout,Virgil:Oppressed Troll Ranger,Doris the Dagger:Drag queen/negotiator,Sid Snout:Editor of the Sunsday Snort.

He boiled for your sins

Ramen

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Dec 6 2016, 01:40 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(Archevol @ Dec 6 2016, 12:56 PM) *

Following this post, a PM, a Facebook message and your email to my personal email address I have booked you on! Nice to see you so keen!! smile.gif

Bookings for this and extended lengths should be sent to fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk however to make sure they get sorted while I have my laby admin hat on smile.gif

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Mojo
post Dec 23 2016, 01:15 PM
Post #12

Mercenary

Member No.: 954

Will points be at the end of the event or after each day? Just working out spends and battle boards as will be away until the morning of the event. Ta

--------------------
John - Real life fat guy.

+Quote Post
Dave
post Dec 23 2016, 02:18 PM
Post #13

Legend

Member No.: 62

Nope can't spend points inbewtee days!

Lees call!

--------------------
Lord Knight problems... Contact Stacey. I'm free!

+Quote Post
Mojo
post Dec 23 2016, 02:27 PM
Post #14

Mercenary

Member No.: 954

Thanks and yup no issue either way, just wanting to print off my battle boards ready. smile.gif

--------------------
John - Real life fat guy.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:31 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins