IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Guild Leadership - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Leadership
ChrisAndrews
post Sep 13 2009, 10:22 PM
Post #1

Tiffer

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

Umm, Talon has come to me and said he's not really looking to run the Natural Power any more and said I should do it.

I'm happy to do it, but thought others might want some sort of say? I think we plan on having a get together in the not too distant future where we'll do some stuff and kill some bad people (That means Demons).

If anyone's interested in it we can have a nice chat then to find out if there's anyone better?

Argo

(OOC: Pete's asked to make me temporary or permanant leader as Talon isn't really suitable anymore. Happy to do it from an OOC perspecitve, but people might want to get someone a bit less wet than Argo in charge smile.gif Thinking that if we can get a 2 party thing going on the 21st it would be cool (and help with the blow up dates and splits!) and it would be a good time to chat about it. Chris)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Sep 14 2009, 11:12 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 111

I think you'd do a fine job Argo, not that I'm really in any position to have a say, but there we go.

Arbor Low
The Twisted Tree

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Sep 14 2009, 12:14 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 155

I'll be there for the meeting yes yes.

Rikki.

+Quote Post
Fionamullin
post Sep 15 2009, 02:35 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 198

Argo,
You'll do a wonderful job.
I know. wink.gif
Winter's Ash

--------------------
Fi

+Quote Post
post Sep 15 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #5

Group:
Member No.: 0

Argo, I think you will be a fine guild leader - may I ask if you would be changing the High Councillor positions?

Greran.

+Quote Post
ChrisAndrews
post Sep 15 2009, 02:42 PM
Post #6

Tiffer

QUOTE(JEB @ Sep 15 2009, 03:37 PM) *
Argo, I think you will be a fine guild leader - may I ask if you would be changing the High Councillor positions?

Greran.

I dunno, probably. I know one died forever a long long time ago. It's probably worth having councillors who actually exist!

Argo

+Quote Post
post Sep 15 2009, 02:44 PM
Post #7

Group:

QUOTE(ChrisAndrews @ Sep 15 2009, 03:42 PM) *
I dunno, probably. I know one died forever a long long time ago. It's probably worth having councillors who actually exist!

Argo

Myself and Arafel do exist as High Councillors.

Greran.

+Quote Post
post Sep 15 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #8

Group:

I do exist. I remember the guild founding, though I have not seen most of those who were there for several years. Melf for instance.
I confess to having been lax in mercenary work these last few seasons, and not involved overmuch in guild matters.

Findulias Silverleaf

+Quote Post
TimDallen
post Sep 29 2009, 09:44 AM
Post #9

Heldsman

Member No.: 55

OOC: Don't know if Melgreer is still on the councillor list but I gave up asking him to be removed after 3 years of asked after he'd permed!

+Quote Post
post Sep 29 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #10

Group:

Ser,

I don't know when this meet of yours is to take place, but if I am in the locale at that time I will gladly attend, if only to lend my support to the unity of the guild. The skills and abilities taught to me by members of this guild have allowed me to both better understand my place in the Natural order of things, and thus help maintain that very power.

Yours, in sincerity,

Talen,
Ranger,
of the Duron

((ooc. what are we talking about, a guild special ? Either way, depending on dates and points, I'll attend.))

+Quote Post
ChrisAndrews
post Sep 29 2009, 09:30 PM
Post #11

Tiffer

QUOTE(saracentruth @ Sep 29 2009, 10:04 PM) *
((ooc. what are we talking about, a guild special ? Either way, depending on dates and points, I'll attend.))

Currently it's on the boards as a Natural Trust guild special for ease of booking. 21st November, we're on 2 parties so hopefully points won't be an issue!

Chris

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:42 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins