IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Stay Strong - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Stay Strong
Will
post Feb 1 2016, 04:23 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

To my Brothers and Sisters in Faith.

Recently I was engaged by one who named himself Alessiroth (I later came to believe this was a false identity) to aid in the rescue of peons who had been captured by the Drowe and tortured under the city of Deci. I gladly went to aid in this matter, but very swiftly found myself in the presence of Argoth, also known as the murder, who seemed intent on travelling with the group. Of course, though as the matter was explained to me as being one of good intent, and assurances laid out that the loss of life would be as minimal as possible for "the greater good", it was a matter of minutes before it was clear that Argoth would kill anything that would entertain him.

I took it upon myself to ensure that I undid their work that day, following behind and restoring to life everyone I could, the majority of which were unknowing, unsuspecting Drowe who had no part in any greater scheme, whose crime was simply to be in the way. I warned them and sent them on their way to pass my message on, and I believe through these actions many dozens were saved, beyond those I restored. Whatever else, a force of death such as Argoth should be challenged and stood up to by all those who would see his actions stalled.

During the day I promised I would not speak to anyone about what had happened upon my return, on threat of Argoth exacting his wrath on many innocents. I agreed to this and have not broken it until now.

However, Argoth has decided to take action anyway, myself having not broken my word, claiming that I had as a poor excuse to continue to engage in his simple minded and ignorant ways.

Let me make clear this;

I bid all of you to seek to keep yourself safe and warded at all times. Our faith has stood up to the darkness and diminished its shadow where others have shied away. There is risk in that, and danger, but those of good heart and intent cannot stand and be cowed into letting the evil in this world triumph as we stand idly by.

I will retrieve those who were taken, and I will restore them.

Argoth is a breaker of his oaths, and a twister of words, though this should come as no surprise to anyone. He may have his war but there will always be those who stand against him. Let his actions turn the world against his evil, and others follow in our stead.

He preys on the weak, but I stand here ready. If you wish to take vengeance for being outwitted then come and find me, don't target those who cannot defend themselves, unless you wish to continue to demonstrate your weakness.

In short Argoth.... bring it.

Love and Mercy

Tirama

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:18 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins