IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Dungeon Brief - 4.11.17 - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Dungeon Brief - 4.11.17, Talthar/Hell Co Guild Special
RichFromant
post Oct 25 2017, 03:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

Erm, Hello, er, I am hoping you can help me, I am looking for some people to do some investigation in to some demons?
Like, I don’t need you to kill them or anything, we can happily manage that ourselves, I am just interested in where they come from and why they attack.
Oh, that might sound more evil then I intend. I do want them dead, its just that they will be back in 21 years, like they were 21 years ago, and 21 years before that for as long as anyone can remember. My village, Yenson’s Fall, has always been attacked so we got real good at killing them. No one else there is intrigued as to where they come from, or where they go when they we kill them as they just vanish. Is all very strange, well at least for us, probably not for you as you deal with this sort of thing all the time apparently.

Other people in my village have said not to bother troubling you with it, and there’s no rush if you have more pressing things to do, but the next attack is due in a couple of weeks, so if you’re free to pop by at any point before then I would appreciate it. So, erm, I haven’t really got any money to pay you either and if that’s put you off I understand as well. As I said earlier, we not in any real danger from them and are ready to kill them when they do attack again. My wife said she will bake you some cakes if you do decide to come.

If you do want to meet there is a shrine outside the village, further down the hill a bit, its not really to any faith but where go to pray and for services and things. Might be best to meet there first really. I can then explain a bit more and take you to meet out mayor, Lawrence Hardcastle, if you want to chat to him. I tend to go there about 10.30 most morning for prayers on the way to work, so could meet you there any day really.

Jeremy Thrift

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Meganerd
post Oct 25 2017, 03:46 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 70

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Oct 25 2017, 04:32 PM) *
Erm, Hello, er, I am hoping you can help me, I am looking for some people to do some investigation in to some demons?
Like, I don’t need you to kill them or anything, we can happily manage that ourselves, I am just interested in where they come from and why they attack.
Oh, that might sound more evil then I intend. I do want them dead, its just that they will be back in 21 years, like they were 21 years ago, and 21 years before that for as long as anyone can remember. My village, Yenson’s Fall, has always been attacked so we got real good at killing them. No one else there is intrigued as to where they come from, or where they go when they we kill them as they just vanish. Is all very strange, well at least for us, probably not for you as you deal with this sort of thing all the time apparently.

Other people in my village have said not to bother troubling you with it, and there’s no rush if you have more pressing things to do, but the next attack is due in a couple of weeks, so if you’re free to pop by at any point before then I would appreciate it. So, erm, I haven’t really got any money to pay you either and if that’s put you off I understand as well. As I said earlier, we not in any real danger from them and are ready to kill them when they do attack again. My wife said she will bake you some cakes if you do decide to come.

If you do want to meet there is a shrine outside the village, further down the hill a bit, its not really to any faith but where go to pray and for services and things. Might be best to meet there first really. I can then explain a bit more and take you to meet out mayor, Lawrence Hardcastle, if you want to chat to him. I tend to go there about 10.30 most morning for prayers on the way to work, so could meet you there any day really.

Jeremy Thrift

Jeremy,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will come to visit you as soon as I can so we can prayer to God.

I can also some of your questions such as where the Demons are from but it will be better to speak in person.

Stay strong in your faith.

Assiel of the heavenly host

+Quote Post
Christine
post Oct 25 2017, 04:14 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 110

Who's Yenson? Sorry, just passing through, wanted to have a word with Thor about a thing. But that's the first question I'd ask.

Liara

+Quote Post
Fionamullin
post Oct 29 2017, 04:21 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 198

I'll be there as soon as I can.
Tasha

--------------------
Fi

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Nov 2 2017, 08:23 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 37

So the mayor thinks we in the final week or so before the attack comes, so on Moonsday we stop mining and basically defend the village and wait for them to come, food stockpiled ready and everyone been training extra hard last few weeks. All very exciting really, but means that this weekend will be the last time I will be visiting the shrine, so can hopefully see you there.

I, er, haven't mentioned it to Lawrence that you are coming, am sure he wont mind, but he just got a lot on at the moment.

In answer to your question miss, or ma'am if its that, Yenson was the man who founded the village few hundred years back. He was an explore and found gold and other metals in the hills. The Fall bit is named for the waterfall near by, rather then like dieing or something. Well he did die here, but of old age. The wallfall quite boring really, only about 9 feet high and hasn't even got a secret cave behind it.

Hopefully see you soon

Jeremy Thrift

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Christine
post Nov 5 2017, 01:15 AM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 110

So, did you all kill the big demon?

Liara

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post Nov 5 2017, 11:12 AM
Post #7

Hero

Member No.: 98

I believe so... the realm collapsed after the fight, all who travelled made it out in time.

Aurus.

+Quote Post
fatteacher
post Nov 5 2017, 11:16 AM
Post #8

Hero

Member No.: 1,355

Are we going to have to go back to deal with more forms of the same demon or was it finished for good?

Grandbow

--------------------
Andy

Godric Snowsson - Warrior/Wizard/Warrior Priest - 7.8k
Ginkgo Panama - Kensai/Warrior Priest - 4.9k
Grandbow - Human Spirit Warrior - 663pts
Noyen Nopac Zu - Snake Clan Monk - 1.9k
Coconut (aka ‘Dead Ogre Walking’)- Half Ogre Warrior - 4k

'It can't rain all the time!'

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:07 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins